šŸ… Icon Rankings Revealed: Rarest and Most Popular šŸ…

Hey guys,

Hereā€™s a ranking of profile icons based on data weā€™ve fetched from our database. Which one of them surprises you?

Please note that these rankings are based on the number of times the icons have been obtained by users, not how frequently they are used.

20 Likes

Usually, being the rarest would be a point of pride, but it seems more like a list of the least loved monsters in the gameā€¦

crybossarcane

12 Likes

I donā€™t even remember its namešŸ˜†

Imma pretend my favorite icon Akane sea shell is 11th and almost made it :pleading_face::joy:

The rarest icons in the game excluding the icons from Bond Quest.
This is probably the one the most of people would have imagined.

21 Likes

I thought #1 would be the icon for hero rank 301

:sob:

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

The first icon is quite unexpected, but I wonder if it is possible to update the ranking avatar of pvp or add some special effects avatars in subsequent games. :joy:

How can the ā€˜obtain 3000 monstersā€™ icon be more often obtained than the ā€˜obtain 2400 monstersā€™ icon?

What I see is a lot of awesome MONSTER profile pics instead of waifus :wink: Faith in humanity restored?

Itā€™s worse than the normal version and costs 12 tickets, that one could be a good candidate for a slight buff or rework :slightly_smiling_face:. LINK double poison eater perhaps?

At a point in time the rarest was the red lion being only to one player :kissing:

Stil my favorite icon :relieved: and it feature no titties!

Arent yoh amazed!?

3 Likes

honestly it surprises me how many people have galleodragon.

and how many havenā€™t done scalopendragon.

The hand is ā€œobtain 2000 monstersā€. We donā€™t even have 3000 monsters in the game yet.

3 Likes

have shiny stormloch and shiny shadowhunter been added to BQ yet?

will you keep updating these? to see if theres shifts?

voidress is there!

Well Iā€™m not into that kind of stuff but I wonā€™t judge :wink:

1 Like

Ofc a bad shop shiny would be rarest, no one wants to buy it and no one certainly does not want to bond it lmao.

Curious though, if hr 300 has 4(?) people obtained it, how many has shiny tiamazus?

2 Likes