IC 21 October 2016

Its live Share your stories

Clioseraph ~_~

And for 300 reward, 2 rare gems instead of 3…

also you have to wait around 40 min for one ticket 

It takes the same amount of time per fight as before.

Its the same as before they just changed it but same principle, 2 tickets before and 1 ticket is 20 min refill time…

The dissapointing point is what shomy says… sigh

is anybody else’s token timer resetting to 40 min every now and then?

Yes

Yes me too, time bug like UC

enjoy the very few seconds of being first

It will change afterwhile…  :slight_smile:

Yep, everytime I open the app it resets to 40 min. Though I’m not sure if it’s just. Visual bug

It is resetting to 40mins after you leave the island

Now that you have mentioned it, I have less regenerated tokens than I should have.

How come not much people playing the new IC? To think that i can hit rank 8 considering i suxs at IC is unbelieveable…><"

We have fixed an issue with this. We are very sorry! We will be handing out a gem as compensation for this.

Stun absorb is a bit broken again with ~700 sec after 1 absorb?

First time I got a throw/craver as my first epic and damn is it doing work. They’re pretty fast too so I can almost always take out an important <= 2* target early and then bloodcrave seems to one shot most things just fine even at ~ lvl 110. Paired with a risky heal flamingo and it’s working out real good. In addition Accelerate Team is always useful and all my Sleep All / Dreameater mons benefit from it hugely.

yeah it’s one of the best mon for early level. I can get to around 175+ easily with it before. Now I got survivor epic, not as nice ofc, but serviceable as long i provide enough support.

I’m up to Level 101 at the moment, does anyone have the new monster yet? If so, what are its moves?

Poison eater, bloodcrave, poison gambit, pullback.