I think is time now

We need shiny bitterbeast as well. I don’t think it’s been featured since the one time in mythic colosseum.

3 Likes

Yesss u right this guy too

1 Like

Next balancion event making people unable to choose

The 2 monsters in question

Gandalffrog
Supershell

Poor players won’t be able to choose

4 Likes

Gandalfrog really really want him

Bruh Jocodragooooon

Carapasca and reaperlantern too

I think u can hatch them

1 Like

But they never been in an event for soooooo loooongggg especially the king girl looking beetle

Cause they are “Rares SEs” I least I thinked that until they put the exclusives SEs of rare gems in normal gems

They added it and others to the shop

4 Likes

i hate when they add super shell… now we dont have exclusive mons for us in the past april fools…

Monsters cannot be exclusive forever

1 Like

Squinty flexing his tickets :smirk::scream:

5 Likes

It’s not easy to comply with every countries gatcha/loot laws, so I guess apart from optical prices like icons that don’t affect the game itself, it’s difficult to keep exclusive content exclusive forever. That’s why they like to fill the shop or friend box to not run into trouble.

I thought they might put the shiny Dreadgar into the friend box, but it’s for cheap in the shop now. Maybe in the friend box it would have motivated many players to open it regularly again. But for 1 ticket is now very comfortable to get.

And of course straight away again with a gem/6* ticket sale :rofl:

Bruh exactly I hate this , what is the sense of put a monster in a limited event and then just give it to all…

But I also think this lol they can’t be exclusive forverer,is unfair
But having a long time playing collecting things that others persons can’t have is good I hope u never gave again the past exclusive icons @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

Speaking of which I just burned through 27 of the tickets on Duscy, Icefang, and Averionix just now.

2 Likes

says the romanoid.

i know he will be in shop soon.

now i hate this thread.

now that’s a king speaking

1 Like

I burned 12 today and still have 322. I will never be able to finish them unless devs start putting 6S mythics into the shop.

A GOD😊

1 Like