I need to vent

I save up my precious rare gems to hatch, 15 in total, launch the first one, I get a lavalampling. Crap let’s go again, once again lavalampling, now the anger has trippled! It can’t happen again, the odds are to high, spend my last 5 rare gems and yes it’s a lavalampling. 3 in a freaking row! How is this possible!?

Wow the odds of that has to be insane

1 Like

Well you sure have reason to vent! On my new account I’ve hatched 3 rare eggs too and yet to hatch a legend.

It’s normal to get like 10 se dupes in a row but specifically lsmpling is madness

Wow man thats awful.

Eventually you will come to not expect anything from a rare gem tho. In balancion and whales I lways pick the normal gems. Even though the rare gems are supposed to be equivalent to 50 gems, they arent.

There have also been quite a few people mention hatching multiples of the same thing in a row on rare gems. I wonder if sequential hatches increases the chance of dupes over hatching, closing, reopening, and doing it again.

Oh yeah they’re way worse than that. I’d value them more like:
1 rare gem = 3 gems
(5 = 15)

That’s to begin with. Then once you’ve got quite a few legendaries which are in the rare egg pool it drops to more like 1 rare gem = 2.5 gems (20 = 50).

Thanks, you guys are super duper great for listening to my rant. I’ll be sticking to the regular gems and just wait for special eggs to get unique legends. Happy hatching to all of you :wink::+1:

Ya they ain’t worth :poop:

1 Like

I would happily trade 1 rare gem for 10 normal

2 rare gems for 1 normal de-age fruit would be satisfactory for me.

1 rare gem for 1 normal gem sounds nice. I mean I hatch when I can but its always same old same old

If you don;t have goldtail and the light type fox, rare eggs would be sth. Otherwise, 1 rare gem = 3 gems or fewer.

Atrahasis, Aurodragon, Shivadragon, Goldtail, Dusicyon and maybe a couple of others I’m forgetting. There’s a pretty decent pool in there for those who get lucky.

Dusicyon is only available from rare egg. Never been available anywhere else.