I'm angry!!!!!

I want to express my dissatisfaction with the amount of normal gems and rare gems that I used to get a good new legendary and does not come out. It seems to me that the percentages are not well placed and I am very angry that this does not happen. I’m very interested in being a competitive player, I play all day at all times and I love the game but they do not let me be competitive. I see that the new ones get more legendary easy and I get angry

1 Like

I also ask respect for Spanish-speaking players and put a translator so we will feel more comfortable. We are many who give a lot for neo monster. We need more support from administrators.

I will say that I’m a competitive player(number 12 on the board this pvp right now) and I haven’t spent a thing. The key is that you have to be patient, and save 300 gems at a time. I have delugazar, moninator, regalion, polaboss, geomagnus, dusicyon, and wraithhost as limited legends. You have ways to guarantee to yourself that you can get good legends, so why not make use of them?

It’s not hard to accumulate those legendaries, it just requires patience.

Top 12! Good grind :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Dus aint limited since its in the rare eggs. :stuck_out_tongue:

By that logic neither is goldtail.

Well he isnt limited anymore, so yea.

Limited = featured for a limited time according to eggs nowdays.

Edit:
As you can see, i have no idea how to quote in this forum.

I have too much patience. I would like some game administrator to pronounce with explanation of this. I do what he always says! it is disrespectful to open 6 rare eggs together and all super epic

If you have too much patience, then why are you complaining about egg outcomes? Patience says that you can wait for the outcomes to become good enough for you to be satisfied.

Sure, 6 rare eggs getting superepics isn’t very fun. Keep in mind that there are limited superepics in there as well though. So getting a superepic isn’t always bad.

Unfortunately, due to the way randomness works, outliers exist. I believe there is a person around here that has done 50 rare eggs, and only gotten legends from 5 of them. He hasn’t complained.

My last egg was a superepic dupe too, if that makes you fell any better.

Only hatch on guarantees festivals unless you want to be disappointed.

The odds are bad, and I’ve said many times the game would be better and people would spend more if they were better, but you know the odds. Don’t gamble and get mad when you lose.

Like Zard says, there are times when legendaries are guaranteed. So only hatch eggs when they’re guaranteed.

Lots of luck, singles, and 2 years of time spend. ohh before I forget, congratz on grinding till 12th place.

12th place is not a result of grinding, just me wanting rewards.

Lol heres the definition of grinding:
Grinding - performing repetitive tasks for gameplay advantage.

You can grind to be on top, you can grind to get the rewards faster, but at the end of the day - a grind is a grind.

1 Like

Not a grind if it’s fun.

is income of neo just gotten from p2w?
maybe neo needs income from ads and other income sources…
I dont know much about system/model of business, but as I know, there are free games out there that grow fast and big…

The definition of grinding does not state anything about “fun”.

1 Like

So if someone has fun robbing banks they haven’t actually robbed a bank :thinking:

2 Likes

And if you have fun trolling then you don’t actually troll :thinking:

4 Likes

You Win

1 Like

But if I have fun winning then I don’t actually win :face_with_monocle:

1 Like