I need help I lost my old acct

I tried using my other accounts transfer code but it keeps saying it’s wrong like idk why I can’t get my other account back

Maybe you put it in wrong

No I took a ss of the code and typed it in the same way it’s put and still wouldn’t give me back my old acct

Sometimes O and 0 look the same.

Lol do you want help or not?

More than it should :wink:

1 Like

Probably best to screenshot your account Number and share it on the forum so someone can test it for you, make sure it works

Probably a better idea to send it to one person privately rather than on the forum where everyone can see it ,I have heard that if more than one person uses a restore code at a time something can happen to it rather pm someone like @DMG_LUCKDRAGON or @LemonSqueezy

Just so you know I was absolutely being sarcastic lol

:eyes:

@Pride please dm me it and let me try it on my phone, maybe it might work since different timezone, location, signal strength, device.

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON Some people can’t if it is sarcasm or not, it is best to just give it straight :blush:

Obviously I need help but I not giving the code to someone else my old acct was stacked

Did you have Galvbane+9? If not, I fail to see how it would be “stacked”.

1 Like

Maybe you can just send your friend code to Dev VKC and he’ll check for you?

Guys, please do not joke about this person sending you their restore code!! I know it can seem like a funny joke, but it’s not allowed here.

@KingF22 Dev_VKC is the person to contact. It sounds like an unusual case so I don’t know exactly how successful it will be. Try and tell him the last time you logged in, download date or other things like that to help him find it.

I can’t officially ask you to show me the restore code, but if you have no luck with VKC and are desperate to have someone look and see if there’s something wrong with what you wrote down then me or another moderator are probably the safest to turn to. Better still is probably a family member. Check things like does it has 1 too many/few characters or maybe it was l instead of I somewhere.

4 Likes

I’ve triple checked making sure I typed everything right and still nothing

I managed to figure out how to get my other account back

1 Like

Thank you for the update @KingF22