I need Help Inmediately

Anyone else besides me knows my Restoration code. Is there a way to change my code for another? My account is very advanced and in danger. I need to change the code. Any help soon please?

Were you the guy who tried to sell your account but you didn’t get paid so now you want to get it back? The Devs won’t help if that is the case. You must not give your restore code to anyone else.

1 Like

I do not know what you’re talking about. I have not sold anything, I just made a capture of the game and I did not notice that my code came out

In that case you should contact the Devs at: neomon.983143183@gmail.com

Show them the screenshot you shared that accidentally included the restore code, maybe the chat too where you shared it and then answer any questions they have to verify you are the actual account owner. Hopefully they will help you out.

However, it shouldn’t be possible to share your restore code by accident any more. We can only view it in the settings section by clicking “view restore code” or on the login screen if we click to show it at the top… but why would you be taking a screenshot of that screen and in the very rare instances you do, why would you have clicked to show it at the top?

1 Like

My phone has a cracked screen, sometimes I press on one side and it’s as if I had touched another side. I did not realize. I wanted to show the home screen language. I would like to show the image, but I deleted it when I think it was too late.

I think the game should give you the option to change the restoration code, just as it is possible to change your Nick, which would only let him do 3 times at most.

2 Likes

This wouldn’t resolve the issue unless you’re very quick to do it after leaking your restore code. Someone else could log in using it then change the restore code.

They could try doing it so you can change restore code if you’ve recently used the restore code on a device. That would stop someone stealing it permanently as soon as they get their hands on it. However, that would still mean you have to change restore code before someone has entered it into their device.

Perhaps there’s some way to make a system that’s robust, but right now it’s robust enough that it’s incredibly unlikely you will leak your restore code by accident.

1 Like