I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 3)

Ducky, I think you would do yourself a favor if you stop acting like you’re the gigachad nobody in this forum has been waiting for

4 Likes

8 Likes

■■■■ it’s real

Yeah this defo looks like d*ckriding for duck after he called out on Duck on the discord before this. @NMEduck you gotta stop acting like you are an MC in some huge ■■■ edit bro

1 Like

U can guess who is back !

:wink:

2 Likes

devs gonna humble me with the AS myst nerf I’ve been asking for :skull:

3 Likes

If I could mega-like a message, only one message, it would be this one

1 Like

@Dev_VKC it’s a bit late for this, but I noticed a typo in the special rule description.

It’s supposed to say, “AS myst users will have their winrate increased by +10%” after the 1 mythic, 2 legendary restriction.

4 Likes

Whats hilarious is the part where they say :frowning: to create a different and frech experience) , while rvery 2 seasons we have 80% of myst teams , when maeve is restricted , then its maeve turn to dominate the meta when Poseidon is restricted

2 Likes

@DRACARYS so…Mind telling me how you kept bypassing my aps like they never existed?
I dont think i remember even seeing the word blocked the entire match

1 Like

Yes, the same thing happened to me! when he uses that hack it is very annoying =P

2 Likes

@DRACARYS Ayyy we faced again
Gg this time and thank you for not bypassing my ap this time
Much respect dude

@DRACARYS gg bro, harleking is the best :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Everything was fine in this battle untill this right moment when i was about yo finish geo but the second AP blocked i lost 2 monsters and lost control and the game , its okey for the game , but i really think that when 2 AP are in the field only one should block , i think its already been suggested and its really annoying and unfair when this happen , well im just saying devs never listen anyway

2 Likes

it’s true there are far too many people hiding behind protectors

@999WRLD 3 games :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:I even posted it on the bugs thread hahahaha. Didn’t know it was you. In the first game I kept trying to do it only to know how many times it would happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh it was you. I thought I had you! Gg (btw, I changed my endgame and placed harle there just after that game hahaha)

2 Likes

Gg bro, this time you too beat me with harleking haha ​​, i made a mistake killing moku i didn’t have to

@TNCGodZeus gg bro,but why did you give up when you had already beaten me