I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 3)

1 Like

You should probably get some sleep

1 Like

Thx Gary, I sleeped 3 hours the second day of the ranking :skull_and_crossbones: but Iā€™m sleeping 6h now back to the normal ig

2 Likes

This was a bug where it showed total RP for the month. You can see Iā€™m there in 12th with 104k, fewer points than others below me.

Also, there are various seasons which had ranked for 4 days so the scores are higher. Before a few months ago we also started with 12/12 tickets but now start with 6/12, so those older scores are comparatively a little lower.

3 Likes

ok i understand now, i always thought it was weird because josuihno with 300k has the highest score but is not first; but as it was a special season I thought it was normal

Yeah it looks really weird without context! We were all very confused when we saw it at the time, then together figured out it must be RP rather than rating. Josuinho played a lot of PvP that season!

1 Like

To see if i understand well, we see them as the order the got by rating but the points we see is the RP?

Exactly, it was just the PvP report showing the wrong number for each personā€¦ their RP rather than rating

1 Like

bro this rule is so f**kin dumb smh

1 Like

This is the worst special rule they could possibly create

2 Likes

Stun absorber allowed right?

Yes, stun absorber, stun martyr, and stun bisector (which doesnā€™t really help anything) are all usable. This will be a really easy pvp rule to skip.

Itā€™s Mechydraā€™s time to shine!

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Time to fianlly play again for the win numbers

1 Like

Well that was fun wasnā€™t @GMagic :joy:
I really enjoyed it since itā€™s my first battle off-rule, i had some days without play PvP and that was the best way to come back, thanks for such and awesome match i might upload to YT if Iā€™m not too lazy , Gg

First time Iā€™ve seen a poison gas change a whole game :joy:

Ye it poison just what I needed, i was kinda worried about Scorp failing to kill Hazuki but seems he doesnā€™t have problem for kill any non-fire monster

Shoutout to this clown who thought it would be a good idea to run bastia with a stun lock

2 Likes

That team has ā€œTestingā€ written all over it.