I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 3)

@Yakuza that was an awesome game earlier between our Bastia. Look forward to the next.

2 Likes

@NERO_Raghnius awesome match ma man

I had no chance with your dream! GG!

1 Like

@Mr_Lokiiii Gg love
That A.S guardian really ruined you from sweeping me with ur poison.

Happy new season.

1 Like

Your team is Maeve+Kanna FL?

So I just crushed the record for the highest rating, finishing with 89 wins and 3 losses lol

I also happened to get a new best winstreak, with 32 of the wins happening during unranked and the next 31 during the first day of ranked.

Shoutout to @Coltraz for suggesting I try a bird early game and to the one and only @NMEGaryOak for giving me a constant stream of motivation with all his memes :skull:

Thanks a lot, youā€™re a prophet! Iā€™m honored to see you had so much faith in me that you predicted my placement four weeks in advance.

This season was especially fun because I finally got to use the ultimate version of the poison endgame I made almost two years ago. I remember telling it to that cheater @tuiyou who happened to have awakened asmodia and watching him have a ton of success with it before he got banned after laxus used him as a scapegoat lmfao

11 Likes

Congrats :ok_hand:

1 Like

:laughing:

We played?

Congratz, the best part of it was u threw 3-4 times during stream lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I shouldā€™ve lost like three times in that hour when I was playing like an idiot but each opponent played equally dumb so I just barely managed to win each time :joy:

This is kinda sad for me since I did 82k while I was using Daniel acc and was the highest rating for 13 months

But hey it couldnā€™t last forever Iā€™m glad u were the one who break it, if nobody broke mine in more than a year Iā€™m not sure how many will take to a another person beat ur one but will pass a long time
Iā€™m very happy for u even if u donā€™t believe it of course you couldnā€™t have made it without my unconditional support lmfao

3 Likes

Dang thatā€™s a beautiful icon

Wait a sec, why are you acting like you had the previous record? That was held by daniel back in season 34 lol

:skull:

2 Likes

lol congrats for having the coolest story line in all of Neomonsters gaming history and silencing all of your haters. Living in absolute relevance by being the best in this video game :saluting_face:

1 Like

see how powerful they were before

1 Like

i would have beaten duck however I forgor to actually play any games this season. :c

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even know it was ranked until it was more than halfway over

2 Likes

Actually Daniel and Anne, and i do it myself so Iā€™m gonna take it since I didnā€™t sleeped for 3 days and they did