To the Devs

Tje pairing system is a piece of crap i’m 185 hero rank and i’ve been constantly paired with players of 250 level and even more explain this to me if I’m wrong but when i red the PvP rules it said the pairing was based on hero rank and been paired with people 75 level above you doesn’t seems fair at all

Te apoyo brother,no es justo que solo puedan estar en top 100 los que tengan mucho rango y cuando logras ganar 2 o 3 pvp te emparejan con gente con rango muy superior que por ley tienen mejor team que tu

I’m level 166 and I get paired with top tier players at 200-250+ as well :tipping_hand_man: I think it’s partially that there’s a limited amount of people playing

I don’t think so because there is a lot of people playing tis game there is a lot to choose when you get paired and why they pair yo with top players when you manage to win 2 or 3 in a row i mean if they pair you according to your hero rank and win rate or else they sould put it in the PvP rules but it isn’t so they sould limit to hero rank wich is the rule of the pairing according to the info about pairing

am hero level 205 and I get paired aganist level 300.

4 Likes

Es una locura bro ganas 2 seguidas y te emparejan con MR
X o KLF Anna
It’s insane bro you win 2 in a row and they pair you with Mr. X or KLF Anna

I’ve just said I was paired against you i mean I’ve only been 6 months in the game and you have been the 1 for a lot of time that’s unfair obiusly you’re gonna win

Pvp is all about brackets.

Once you reach the top bracket you will be paired aganist anyone in the top bracket at first you will lose a bunch of games later on you will start to catch up.

1 Like

Sorry bro but what is a bracket?

Hero rank is only included in matchmaking until hero rank 100. At hero rank 100 you have the full 206 team cost and higher hero rank means nothing at all, it doesn’t relate to your team strength. Also, hero rank 185 in only 6 months is impressive!

The game matches you depending on your playing bracket, which is based on your win rate in your current bracket. If you win lots then you will be pushed up into the next bracket. Lose lots and you will go down, but you can’t abuse this and go down through all the brackets (there is some restriction on how you can go down like you can only drop one bracket maximum).

Hero rank 1-99 are separated from 100+, so they don’t get put into really unfair matches but from hero rank 100+ you’re in with everyone else and the matchmaking will do its best to find you other people of equal power level.

(All this is theoretical based from what the Devs have said - they haven’t told us the exact details)

1 Like

I had this too, sometimes I had/ still have to fight top tier players in some rare cases, now I can do something against them(only if they don’t have Angelion, then I’m getting destroyed). I think it wasn’t so bad playing against such good players, I learned a lot and I know almost all monsters moves and what they do.

Ok man thank you for the knowledge so i have to get better in my game. I’ve been playing more than 6 months it’s more like a year and a half but i stop playing for a while and came back 6 months using the same account so in total I’ve played 1 year. By the way I’ve fight you like 4 times in this PvP you are impressive and i’ve noticed thay you use several teams I’ve seen 3 of them

I like to try out lots of different teams, especially with things others haven’t tried. This ranked PvP on the first day I used 6 different teams so no idea what you ended up facing. In the end one of them proved a bit more reliable for the current meta so that’s what I used throughout the second day.

I hope you’re able to improve your PvP teams and have a better experience. They’ve very tricky to make, much trickier than PvE teams in my opinion.

I know bro and thanks I’ve fight almost every member of your clan and you are all great but the one ho has kicked my ■■■ harder is josuinho by far the strongest player I’ve faced

Josuinho puts the rest of us to shame!

I think Josu have all the mythics of the game awoken

I mean i fight almost all the famous players of the game (and lost of course) and most of them have 2 or 3 awaken mythics in their teams but Josuinho plays so well i just couldn’t believe it it’s insane

And that’s another thing about pairing I’ve never have had a win rate over 60 in ranking PvP in my life how is possible that i get pair with josuinho Mr. X anna KLF Ziter NickNaz Lemon XIXI You and a lot of other legendary players that’s my point it’s extremely unfair that’s just an easy win for you guys

Everyone don’t want to meet josu, other players you can try to beat them.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @MementoMori, it is annoying that you have to face us a lot, but on one hand, that only means you are also a top player. Whats your IGN?

Pvp has improved a lot lately but they still need to address that pvp should not be about who can grind out the most games to be #1.

@DonT89 haha I dont have them all awakened :joy: i think 5-6 are awakened.

GG’s to all over the weekend!

Congrats @Anne for #1! Well deserved.

3 Likes