I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Good! Now carry those good intentions to a better future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you meant to say provoke, but then again I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Unintentional, but I would like to bow out of this thread now

2 Likes

Sorry a pretty girl just give me a kiss close to the lips and Iā€™m in the air right now lol yes I meant provoke

1 Like

Nice job making it to first base. Thereā€™s a first time for everything.

1 Like

Congrats! Stay cool and play more Neo Monsters. Still a few more hours of PvP you need to grind before you can get back to real life

Because Neo should take the priority over everything else in life when ranked is on.

3 Likes

Is not the first time but she is soo pretty can cool an she smels good, sheā€™s on my side now

Just gonna point out that @GMagic didnā€™t actually face @Mr_Lokiiii :joy:

It looks like my plan was successful.

I do that with literally every top player. This isnā€™t desperation, itā€™s second nature. Call me a tryhard but you canā€™t dispute the impact Iā€™ve had on this meta is several magnitudes greater than the next most influential player.

Yeah, I need to stop doing this before I start failing classes lol

Exactly

Youā€™re an expert at detecting sarcasm, arenā€™t you.

I just now realizedā€¦ you are truly @Mr.X

3 Likes

I understand perfectly I just idk how I said that

LOL

1 Like

How Duck became the villain in one post

8 Likes

3 Likes

Just let him think he invented link fire

2 Likes

When did I claim I invented link fire? Sorry, Iā€™m having trouble remembering due to being sleep deprived after staying up until 5am each day playing pvp

3 Likes

Ohh,thats adorable :blush:

1 Like

My last message just deleted itself :thinking:

Btw as I said, keep up the grindset but keep in mind that sleep deprivation is one of the main risk factors for dementia :relieved:

Donā€™t worry tho: tomorrow afternoon, as soon as Iā€™m done with the demography verbal exam, Iā€™m gonna open a retirement home channel, with the serverā€™s remaining funds.

1 Like