I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

I am trying to make it work. Who were you ?

By the way Yukihime is in 5th place and the poison starts at 14. I used it a few games ago two places back but no more

RIP to our fallen Brother Emery

Update:

14 Likes

Anyone know “Ahmed” with Infernicorn icon?

First time I’ve met someone who used the full 100s timer and THEN disconnected. Really salty loss. I want to apologise to him for the match he didn’t enjoy.

@NERO_Raghnius Gg brother

1 Like

Who is TeamBuildGoat? :sweat_smile:

Me obviously

1 Like

Lol

I was estrakezy

1 Like

I don’t know if you are here Mojo But I recommend that you better control the entry speed of your suikenshi because it will happen that it will play first without jaguardian putting the Stealth

@AllSuikenshiUsers make sure to keep your suikenshi at +2 entrance speed so my poseidon goes first in the frontline. thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

i did it because one of my best comebacks in neo history
my team only costs 169 tbh hope u will enjoy

K.

@TNCxXchaosxXf2p GG I am running the scummiest team possible lol. also since when did you have deathgazer?

1 Like

I played a few more matches with my OoO team and ended up recording them because its actually really fun to play OoO again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

from the first list of limitations, that was one of the reasons why it bothered me so much since I couldn’t use what I got

GG @TNCxXchaosxXf2p

1 Like

gg forgot to give the bonuses to my titan

Who’s Enterprise mode? That’s some really nice storm endgame u got
Gg for the 2 matches

1 Like

Gg that’s me. Two good matches.
My fl is easily damaged. Then I make a storm link can control the game with sleep

3 Likes