Alright, makes more sense
So you sank down to his level.
What is BM? Is that’s the same as disconnecting
All kinds of bad mannering. Waiting until the timer goes down to make a move every time, purposefully leaving the last enemy alive indefinitely, stalling the enemy when you’re in a clear winning situation (more generally)… stuff that makes me wish there was an in-game chat during PvP
Oh ok I have had that happened to me a few times
My toxicity is beyond control
![]()
![]()
![]()
i suggested this in 2017 i think, no news yet lol
You must never played don team. If he would change one monster his team would be OP
Yes of course, I’m completely ignorant and have never beaten or even met DonT’s team 
To be clear, there’s no way I’d be speaking the way I was if I’d never met DonT’s team. If I hadn’t then I’d firstly be asking him what he ran and secondly making it clear when I’m talking theoretically (and similar).
Right now my old team is not OP, that FL still works but I need a better midgame
If you change two monster in ur FL it would be OP
If I change two monsters in my FL is not anymore my FL 
If I changed 4 monsters in my FL it would be the best FL
I feel like that about every FL I make
Lmfao full out camo onslaught haha
Great team man! That’s been the hardest game today by far! I didn’t realise Vulca was charged. Thought he was Camo locked and then he came flying at me with a bloodthirst 

Lmfao haha I was surprised myself
Haha
Thanks for the match maite

