I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

A simple orca in a fl can counter my team. :joy: sure this pvp was really lame. Nobody had to play all their tickets. There are still enough of players that have a bunch of awaken mythics.

The fact of duel is this, is difficult to nerf it without making it unplayable.

Right now duels counter is XYZ and Time Freeze monsters (not counting variants like true hit or assassinate).

Indeed can be true, I know at least 10 mythic users including me

Yeah I agree. XYZ is suicide and I’m not even sure how many monsters have Time freeze. Husky won’t be around in FLs, Yin/Yang are pointless. Rega is the only viable one I can think off. Duel just needs more counters.

4 Likes

Many players propose to make it miss camo monsters but that would lower the strategy tier a lot since in OoO you play sleep immune so camo will grant you not to go 4 vs 1, in duel that would make you go 2 vs 1 or worse, so that would not be a suitable nerf.

Maybe Raw Duel

imo no one will use him

That is a brilliant idea, a big nerf for me but brilliant

1 Like

Yeah I appreciate it changes things a bit for you. But it’s probably the best nerf if there is one. Either that or more viable counters

Will definitely make my FL go because is based on aegis

Have you made #1 with another FL? I’m sure you would :blush:

1 Like

I did it already with another team, was a Bastia team but I don’t mind changing team.
If I get hit hard by a nerf I find a solution not blaming around

1 Like

That’s the best attitude :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Why do I have a big collection for otherwise? :joy:

2 Likes

What was the point of this. Yes please go back into retirement, tbh you’re don’t know what you’re really talking about

2 Likes

Sometimes awakened mystics can get overpowered by super epics

1 Like

lmfao

@Dane don’t you think you are acting like a spoiled brat?

1 Like

There are a huge number of soft counters. Protectors, timestrike, survivor, piercing, some poison, repulse/knockback, give turn, lava entrance. I’m sure there are more but here’s probably enough to mention.

Reading the last 50+ posts it looks like some people got very sensitive about mythics being mentioned. A person got angry facing them and BMed; after a short discussion here that was resolved. Then came all the defenders of mythics. I think it’s easier to just accept that some people will get frustrated with P2W elements of the game rather than get worked up over all the things people say. There wasn’t any big attack on them here or any disrespect to users of them. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Not sure I agree here.

Protectors - Yes

Timestrike, piercing, repulse, Knockback, give turn - No because you require the rng to miss that monster for it to do so. (Unless it’s in reinforcements but by then the damage is done

Survivor - yes, although it will probably be killed before it gets a turn.

Lava entrance - Yes

Still not enough imo. Raw Duel would be a good compromise