I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I usually have Tygo at the FL and the other two together. Towards the middle.

I wish I can separate Valz and Null to increase my stun protection across my team but at present Null needs Valz. Null is the most fragile monster. Disappears at a sneeze. I’m afraid of AOE attacks she is so weak… At least Valz can support it with instant shield and help bring monsters to HG to support Nulls execute. Plus Valz is a good distraction. I like making people decide between destroying the two. I also like having them both convert stun at the same time. To try and go on a killing spree.

Honestly though teams with multiple shockers tend to get destroyed with just my Tygo. So many times he kills like 5 or 6 monsters because of a shocker coming in after a shocker then my Mecha gets a team turn.

Great advice though, will keep it in mind.

1 Like

I ussualy look gyo in FL and sometimes lose or sometimes won but all strategys have and a weak point

I think @MonkeyDluffy has an amazing FL that’s extremely tough to beat. Im honestly surprised no one brought that up but I think it deserves a mention

1 Like

I agree. Monkey’s fl is really good despite it being shockable from the get go.

It fits the meta because nobody runs heavy stun near the fl. Even the stun lord dingus doesn’t do this…

2 Likes

They need to space all killers first of course. Cyclo, gyo, shadow, galv, chrome and icefang (overkill) before the stun

1 Like

What is his FL?

1 Like

@TheGreatest I can’t believe I didn’t realize the key to defeating @MonkeyDluffy was GALVBANE all along!

Sometimes it takes an outside perspective to see what’s right in front of you I guess :joy:

2 Likes

I had some friendly battles with @MonkeyDluffy and can confirm he got a good team including the frontline.:blush:

P.S. My Galvbane didn’t help.

2 Likes

Speaking of stun teams. I just slaughtered this team with Delu, Midas, Null,and Angelion in the FL. His Null had a speed lead on my one but I had previously changed my FL to compensate by switching Drako with an auto protector. I Repulsed his Lion stunned Delu then double time striked and allowed his stunners to start entering rest then obliterated almost his whole team. I lost 2 monsters. Mecha and The auto-protector Crocodile. Didn’t even get a chance to unleash the RAW attacks, because he didn’t finish my protectors. Galvbane did enter the battle and helped control things.
He gave up at this point here:

My monsters were poisoned after his bane entered. Honestly I think Tygo is my MVP.

One thing I’ve really come to appreciate in the last few days is the importance of controlling when I allow other monsters to enter the field. I’ve thrown away battles before because I killed monsters to early after my whole team was stunned except for my convertor. Skipping turns and stalling long enough for my monsters TU to reduce is so important.

That wouldn’t be a problem if null had stun counter:)

1 Like

At which point there would be no counterplay to null, because you could control when your enemy’s shocking entrances entered the field.

1 Like

LoL if that will make her non counterable. That must mean Lion is indestructible. Even more so with sleep immune. I still vaporize Lion often. Also Lol at how many things can wipe out Null with or without stun counter. Just minutes ago Nox vaporized her with a full assisted AOE. Loool glass Canon to the max.

Monsters look at null and she disappears. She is a very delicate girl and needs to be handled with utmost care. Very high maintenance woman. Not easy to please and if everything doesn’t go her way she vanishes from the battle field in the blink of an eye.

My Tygro and Valz on the other hand…

Oh and I should mention I said stun counter earlier to tease…:rofl: even though she deserves it. My dissapointing 3rd year anniversary girl…

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: your posts have started to be very funny

1 Like

Null is an amazing anniversary Girl :joy:
You just haven’t found a good strat yet, wait for certain legends you’ll find a good strat for it .

3 Likes

Says the person that hasn’t even taken her out on a date yet😂

1 Like

Honestly though I’m using her pretty good with what I got. My view of her has improved. Duscycon will be good with her I reckon. Any kind of increase in defense is helpful with this fragile girl!

Edit. To be fair she has helped me slaughter some teams. But like I said she isn’t easy to please and needs everything to be perfect.

2 Likes

Seems like you slowly seeing her power soon though you will be running through everyone with her one punch style

2 Likes

Well I got a pet lion , so it’s enough for me :joy::joy:

2 Likes

She can only be utilized to a point. I will try to reach that point.

Imagine if neo monsters got together with the creators of One punch man and made Saitama into a character…

SS unlocked= One punch and instantly destroys the entire team and gives 60000 RP per punch.

I will empty my bank for him.

1 Like

But today I saw a team revolving around her in Mid-match. I took control till she came in , dint know it was a trap and her combo was at it’s full glory with Tt,gt and stuns…
I couldn’t do much since I hardly expect stun converters in middle.

What if one-punch man gets punched by another one-punch man…will the punch be a one-hit ko punch or just a normal punch ?

PS : does anyone know the secret reward in the occult event ? Pm pls… having troubles in match 4!