I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Well for me the best mythical so far is the one with the brand field, from then on only the best mythical ones for me are sukenshi gorgol and don rilla

Definitely a different Hen. You took a break for a few months and came back recently. The other Hen doesn’t know the meaning of the word “break”.

4 Likes

Bro good game the one a while ago my nick is (Wiles) and had the icon of the teddy bear jjj​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

OOOOOOH

Ah, GG then! I was too optimistic today since I had been winning some matches, glad somebody brought me back to reality lmao!

Also thanks for making me realize why my endgame was trash. I already knew that but didn’t realize why

1 Like

This player disgusted me, he plays with revenge and that makes me very bad that he doesn’t know how to play without it? they should put a limit on revenge :angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You mean Death Revenge or Retribution (Venganza)?

1 Like

I hope it’s death revenge it sounds funnier to me that way

1 Like

If he’s talking about DR then I kinda see his point

1 Like

Well basically 2

You should see what @MasterMarcoPISSOFFBM is running nowadays @TNC_Strangeknow, it would make your head explode

I have to buy avearonix :sweat_smile::sleepy:🤦

1 Like

nuuu its not worth it dont do it

1 Like

Gdmit where were you three hours ago

worth if you,dont have another PBkiller.

I hate faced Full DR/PB revenge monster.very cheap strategy…just use Auro,Arta ,cosmo,nebelronix ,shiny taloknight,tortogeist.and moku/pengbot endgame.Normaly pvp is 16 vs 16 monster.And Clone monster like Staticsphere,and cosmodragon screw that

Things like Dusicyon and Poison mons help mitigate DR as well. The Payback Killers are obvious counters, but another issue is that alot of DR monsters dont have many tools to work with other than their Passive. They can be forced to become deadweight this way.

People say on Discord that I know that guy personally. Some even do say that it’s my original account. What do you guys think ?

And yes, @Professor_Oak there’s a Tricranium and Kanna too.

:thinking::thinking: i dont understand

1 Like

Same but ik ur opponent’s ign and he doesn’t :eyes:

1 Like

@Professor_Oak fought against @Thaiger
Now all other STFU
He’s good og spender and doesn’t brag about the ■■■■ he get from egg,so most of you don’t know him.

4 Likes