I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

The first video of this tournament! Hope you enjoy it.

4 Likes

Best win this season , a Top 10 played himself unknowingly :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Camo :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Loved it,the opponent made too many mistakes tho.
Also,the community will enjoy the final match lol :wink:

1 Like

Some say it’s SaSSolino, but don’t believe them.

5 Likes

@Eyesdrops sorry to disconnect bro, I wanted to play but I had to due to an emergency.
Btw it was a network emergency

1 Like

Last pic of the season ! Got my ticket with this :sweat_smile:

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

who is he?

1 Like

I rather not name or tag him … but his team is army of awakened mythics .

1 Like

Gg bro! I had a lot of fun in that match

8 Likes

Lol aegis and scyber seems awfully familiar to certain guy but that thought was gone after seeing that xyz

1 Like

Lol nice try :joy::joy: that’s not u

2 Likes

Gg @LemonSqueezy. Faced you just now and got destroyed. How was my team btw? Do you have any advice? I am the one with throw monsters in mid-team.

I recognize that combination of mythics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! :blush: GG what team were you running? What’s your IGN?

My ign is Hen…i had a kattmmander draco FL.

Ah Hen! Had many a good game against you! Yeah I remember the match. Inbox me your team if you want me to take a quick look. Your monsters in list view also. I’m still testing mine atm. I run a different team every ranked, but I haven’t settled on it yet

1 Like

It’s ok man, thanks! And I think you are talking about a different Hen. We have the same username.

1 Like

Yeah the other one is rank 295 and presumably the highest ranked player in the game

Anybody has faced the mermaid mythic yet? I feel like she is the best fifth spot mythic right now. I couldn’t pull her so I’m not excited to play pvp anymore. Lol