I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

I got the pots I needed for noxdragon yesterday so before that I was running floccubomb bc it soothes me

1 Like

In that case, let me send you a list of monsters and you can make a team of them :smirk:

@achun were you purposely skipping? Cause I got the skip bug made me skip twice on my turn with 25 seconds still left.

@Dslavin I watched ur battle. She got skip bug too :sweat_smile:She was confused :cry:

Was very weird. Haven’t had that type of bug happen before in game. @SHIKAOTOKO

2 Likes

It wasnt on purpose :persevere:
Something like this has happened before :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back

I wish the run button is active all the time in PvP not just when it’s my turn

7 Likes

LOL there is a player that is controlling the battle but then he uses deathmatch mode and my toxic entrance monster enters turning the game around back to my favor :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Yuna 2nd match was tough bcz of those protectors
I was able to win this time :sweat_smile: I got wrecked in the previous one

Amazing pvp match vs ONE Keets.

11 Likes

@DMGInterference wonderful pyramid team. I didn’t know what they did :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still in the testing phase! I started testing around them just now and am still working on it.

Btw facing your team is the equivalent of walking a minefield!

1 Like

hey you use pyramid too :sweat_smile:,I hope we will meet on pvp buddy.

I’ll take my revenge, what you did when I was lvl 70 :smiling_imp: :imp:

1 Like

:]

Honestly, from the testing I’ve done today, it seems like P.G.s are kinda hit or miss. Would you recommend Ultra-Evolving Gaiamid? I have them all 5★ but Gaiamid.

In the meantime I’ll run some random stuff

1 Like

Gaiamid is core mate with stun imunity,you must use him.if you have throw supply.

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks! I already have some nice ideas actually

2 Likes

got wrecked by killerdog and I didn’t even noticed it was him. I don’t even remember the fl. Guess I should start reading usernames in start of matches.

5 Likes

Is that the real Dev VKC?

1 Like

I’m not sure but I particularly remember him for running awakened sciberythe xyl aegis and stag fl. Could be him or just some p2w impostor😂