I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Relax, no need to explain all that. What’s important is the present not the past

1 Like

@LordR
That match was most hilarious ROFL. Sadness overloaded on so many levels for yah :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Here I was happy with top 300 :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Gg @Mr.X your Dracorosa is so good I think il move my cent little forward now

1 Like

GG you broke my 100% win rate

Gg. Yeah thanks! I was actually debating on trading the protector there for xy-450m. That fight convinced me to do so.

Most effective aviaronix I have seen so far.

Every time I talk about teambuilding with lochi your stun team comes up as a teambuilding restriction haha.

1 Like

@Starlord
I wanted to see bloodbath for the first time… It’s dope … Nice match there!

Holy damn gg testing teams suck that was intense

1 Like

3 awake myths like damn

2 Likes

Yep, that damn angelion and 999 fl. My team was slaughtered before doing any move.:sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry I beat it for you

5 Likes

I’m VNM gg

1 Like

I liked your second team a lot.

On another note. Is it normal that jawshanks wallbreaker fails to kill CosmoDragon?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Thanks. I was surprised because it can kill Grovo despite the type disadvantage.

1 Like

wallbreaker ignores defence. Cosmo has more hp than drako because cosmo is slower. Hence wallbreaker kills everything except 50/50 on drako and cosmo just because of the hp

2 Likes

Who is TNB king? Had some awesome games today. Wins and losses on both sides! That Peng - Gazer end game is ridiculously nasty.

1 Like

@Moking

1 Like

Yep its me, Yeah some nasty Games :sweat_smile: gazer + Peng it ridiculous :flushed: dont like my old endgame with Terror + Cobra + gazer anymore​:joy:

1 Like

I had this great game against Mixxx. First time I tried out that 5 star Armadillo mortar monster. It’s not bad. Helped me win

1 Like