I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Lool I like that one!

1 Like

Going to throw him a win next game we meet :grin:

1 Like

Don’t forget about me for flips sake. You can borrow my Rockoid or something

3 Likes

I’ve just rolled a cracking bunch of 4 stars if anyone wants to try?

1 Like

I don’t need free win, i need shark to get rid of stag… My super OP mythic can’t even touch stag😢

1 Like

Stag is the bane of your existence

2 Likes

Every frontline has its monster which just wrecks everything every time you face it.

I HATE STAG SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO RIP ITS HORNS & THEN TEAR APART EACH HIS LIMB SLOWLY.
THE SLOW HORRIFIC DEATH. :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Have you guys ever zoomed in and looked at the shape of Stag’s horns. Go look and tell me what they remind you of. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Let me know what you find.

1 Like

@StarLord so that’s the full power of void

1 Like

That’s just tip of the iceberg lol

1 Like

Hahaha I bet always knew it was the best mythic it’s the one I want the most

1 Like

This is my face when I start a PvP match and see my Whales treasure team :unamused: free win for Team Rocket :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha I was fully zoned out I was looking for match then left phone came back to it :joy: the fact it was your whales team saved me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: That was you?! Never knew that! Think I played you yesterday too!

Haha yeah good matches

2 Likes

I have beaten you yesterday after my dolph bypassed your stag and killed your mecha that was very luck, would have lost for sure if your mecha had survived. But I saw you got at least one mythic now? Made me very happy to see it in your team

1 Like

Nice haha rng is never my friend not sure at all if il use a mythic they all kinda suck except void

1 Like

I tried :slight_smile: GG.

1 Like