I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Moving cyclo earlier is the main thing though just to get rid of midgame stun counters

You made a good point though

Then you exit plan I don’t have dracorosa hence the magma

Avia next to shocking is brutal because you clear protectors for stun abosrb or once you had cleared them already just use sendback.

Also you cant have protector near nova you are stuck with bitterbeast

1 Like

Ah yeah true choco would still work better

1 Like

I also found keeping bitterbeast the next turn turn right before bringing malwing will most likely get the sleep.

Lifeflip friend works well on nova.

1 Like

Have you noticed that malwing always sleeps tt or chrono monsters

1 Like

Yes, he has way higher chance of sleeping a chrono user.

Since tt are considered chrono users he tragetd them more often, since bitterbeast is also a chrono user he tragets him more often.

That’s so nice all 3 PvP seasons we got new no.1
Congrats @Unown @StarLord @Mr.X for being no.1

1 Like

Thanks, and congrats to the others

Oh u r cryisfree… I noticed now after seeing your team … ye we battled, Raizen got me for good since I don’t have anything to counter stun at endgame … And then u decided to waste both our time by showing me your stun combo and skip lol…

1 Like

It’s beautiful right

3 Likes

Lol

And nerve-wracking if you are not prepared… :grin:

As we have a new champion you going to send some new trainers on their new journey @Professor_Oak

5 Likes

Not for a while… need to hatch my pokemon eggs and it’s taking too long since there is a new type of eggs my Charizard gave …

2 Likes

I bm alot in pvp.

And my bm got me once where i lost connection to servers :laughing:

Hoping that next will be you

Hopefully you’ll give us some good stuff for new years prof. I want my lucky streak to go off with a bang!

2 Likes

Love when that happens… Happened in this sason and got free win when I could have lost :joy::yum: