I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Here we go

3 Likes

Yeah Asmat BMed me yesterday as well. He is like the Marco dude :joy:

1 Like

If the community takes 20 seconds to do every move he’ll soon wise up

I plan to do worse.

4 Likes

Oh! So greaaat :star_struck:

1 Like

Sleep locking itself is not problem, but making the last monster sleeping many times makes us uncomfortable :joy:

Its a good idea.
The game becomes so long that he’s patience will wear thin :joy:

You can always disconnect in such a situation.

1 Like

Asmat bm’d me so i purposely disconnected when i got turn and rejoined, disconnected and rejoined over and over

7 Likes

Thanks bro
Might as well :laughing:

Oh dear :persevere:
It must have been tough for you.
Repeating sleep locking is a troublesome problem.

1 Like

Doing that to actually nice people like you is even worse. As far as I remember you were always nice to everyone here. I wish I face him and make him upset as well. Fortunately some other guys will do that :joy:

1 Like

Guys the solution is easy:

• Potent Sleep to be reduced to 5 uses only.
  • Provide to Goldtail RAW Bloodthirst.

And bye bye sleep lock BMrs :wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes

Or just Using non attack moves too many times in a row should be auto loss. You’re prretty much never gonna use 10 non attack moves in a row

1 Like

Then you gonna have for example chrono killer on dusi then potent sleep, then when is far away with secs again chrono killer

Of course, let’s completely destroy one monster because one player never learned how to behave and has way too much free time. Great suggestion :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Nope, in my opinion Goldtail is always been too OP

1 Like

Nerf suggestions should also be limited to one per week per member.

1 Like

I was going to write how the suggestion would upset all Goldtail lovers. Nerfing the old legendaries is a touchy topic, always someone out there who’s loved the monster for years and doesn’t want it changed.

I think DonT89 makes a good point though. Things like Goldtai’s potent sleep and Shivadragon’s HP share have been overpowered since their creation. Putting a limit on their number of uses is actually a very nice way to balance them. However, it is no way necessary because these monsters are not unbalancing PvP and they have slowly got weakened with the introduction of things like insomnia and piercing moves. The shockers and the TTs needed nerfing because they were still running riot in PvP even after many counters were introduced.

I agree if something like potent sleep ever did need nerfing a use limit would be the perfect way to do it.

1 Like

If potent sleep got nerfed by having a use limit, then goldtail needs a passive to compensate for this.