I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

He’s name is cry is free long time player raizen atra combo user

1 Like

Razien is great. Too bad our games has rng factor in fl, whose tt first and if stag blocks or not.

Anyway GG

I thing in all of our games your stag manged to block my double chrono killer move from your tt.

Lot of games work like that I did add a shocker into my team cause of our last match hahaha I seem to be losing all my lead match ups to icon but I feel that’s due to my stag not being +9 need to work on that

1 Like

Pretty much all my monsters are +9 except for

Shockers, sloth and dolp which is +7 right now

1 Like

It’s really needed I feel exp in front lines I just need to add more to stag

1 Like

I dont know stag in fl over sloth, seems bad idea to me, stag gets one shoot by cylo and shadowrym.

Where sloth will survive pretty much all attacks

I use it as bait sleep all and kbn of course I could find somethimg more useful in future

1 Like

But I may be wrong but don’t shadow kill sloth one shot

1 Like

Stag got nerfed alot.

And since am running to rafstar alot he has the stealthbane holy type monsters stag is just food for him.

Yeah true I did feel like it got nerfed even in its way it blocked double moves use to be a lot better in past

1 Like

I just cant find a good place for stag anymore

Sloth is so much better in nearly all situations.

He can take care of a key monster such as tt lion etc

He blocks null stun basically waseting it, he has 70 tu sleep killer which can be used to finish off monsters off hg and kill malwing.

Stag has only rng sleep and kbn

Il give sloth a try in lead

1 Like

Stag is great if there is another protector so he has time to sleep all or kbn.

Sloth is slow, great for mid game and end game but not ideal for fl in my opinion.

1 Like

Jun you are a genuis sleep + posion combo.

2 Likes

Sloth is okay, sometimes got oneshotted by Robin… Just ask cry is free (@Mr.X) he had to fight three times against my Robin magga frontline (his fl is sloth mecha dolphfreeze and duscy)…
So Yeah sloth is nice,but the fact that Robin can oneshot him (rng Based) makes him weaker

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I know ryt :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol not rng based. The assasinate increases attack damage if the attack targets two protectors. Otherwise I don’t think robin can one shot it.

You targeted his mecha and sloth, I assume one shooting both. But I’m glad u agree! Haha

1 Like

Nope i targeted duscy and sloth :wink: i know that the damage of assasinate increases if two protectors re targeted, same with defang and the dolphfreeze’ new move :smiley:

1 out of 3 times sloth got killed, i think its compareable with shadowyrm Not oneshotting Drako to hg… Maybe @Killerdog got some stats?

1 Like

Gg @Saitama :ok_hand::grinning:

2 Likes

GG my back side. Lol

Your FL counters mine big time. Whenever a stun counter is in the FL I’m not impressed.

Again when Malwing was coming in I had a stun converter on the field. I thought surely not this time…

LMAO I just gave up after it got put to sleep. Did u die laughing when that happened? I was

1 Like