I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

ITs the rng of the protects it’s so annoying if they block every time its hard but if they fail to block m once he loses so it feels like rng also throw in the fact his team is just bb and gt spam feels sloppy and relies on the protects working 100% if he loses bb or protects fail then he’s team is easy to beat

1 Like

Also for anyone saying bb aoe spam is a strategy it’s not. assit is a strategy as you need to prep for it and you can’t just smash through everything also you need to build a team around it limiting yourself this is to not say he can’t use such a team It just won’t be seen as a clever strategy or 1000IQ team just a team that nets him easy wins with little thought nothing wrong with that

3 Likes

It is a strategy, and you do need to build around it. In fact most of his team is built around it. Assist requires sacrifices yes but so does BB. In BB you lose monster slots for auto-protectors. BB has higher returns but that’s besides the point.

Obviously some strategies require more thought and skill that’s true, but we can’t say BB spam is not a strategy. I mentioned a Nightrider night crawler team earlier. Because there isn’t predjudice against such a team People said that such teams a cool. But In reality it’s a brain dead FL as well. Hang on what about AuroDragon teams with a whole heap of auto-protectors and death revenge monsters such as Nebel and Cosmo? All built around 1 monster… Because they aren’t annoying people as much as BB spam and isn’t as OP(They drive me nuts BTW) in the opinion of others it’s an ok strategy.

We probably both agree that BB doesn’t require the same amount of skill as some other strategies but it’s a strategy nonetheless.

2 Likes

My man hates stun so badly and protectors too.

Hes running 0 protector.
Bunch if stun immune
And few stunable tragets.

Screenshot_20181124-233040_Neo%20Monsters

Is it me or do I see a mechaviathan on field with another one next in line ?

Its because i took the screen shot as posion killed black penguin

That team is bad vs stun he just needs to stun all 3 then deal with only one monster at a time

1 Like

I’m not sure what is up with the matchmaking algorithm but I get RAF StarlordScreenshot_20181206-135136
At one point I had a chance to do a bit of damage because he had Malwarwing coming in and I had Nulltron on the field. I bring in Malwarwing on purpose thinking my Convertor won’t get put to sleep…Screenshot_20181206-135511 I was wrong :joy: I mean I would have lost the battle regardless but still…

1 Like

I got utterly wrecked by a frontline featuring Delugazar, Mossgoliath, Lagodragon and Shivogod; 85% of my team was slaughtered, and though I attempted to make a comeback, the damage was done.

2 Likes

I faced that exact same team. I beat it each time. Only because my team counters it though.

Edit: We might be battling in the same league. What’s your IGN? PM me if u prefer. I’m wondering if we meet each other. Knowing who I’m battling makes it fun.

2 Likes

In-game name is Phantom00, like my username here.

Cool. Mine is same as the one here as well. I don’t remember battling you.

1 Like

I don’t think we’ve battled before, but who knows what’ll happen this season.

Good team saitama… fun match against you today… :slight_smile:

Did u win this time? Dam it you mystery person. I want to know who you are?? Hahaha

1 Like

Hehe I din’t win… I faced u twice… first time I lost, second time I dpuble repulsed wrong mons and lost too… cos of u Avia is entering my team now lol… that gearcroc has to die…
Hate tygoron so much…

He caught me off guard too, leaving me with 5 monsters against his whole team and i managed to win :joy:

1 Like

That was me :grin: I’m sorry u dint come prepared :yum:

Ye I remember that battle, I should have left your hellfox and killed tygoron paired with Mecha … Sadly I dint have enough reinforcements to make a comeback…

You taught me my weakness… Kudos mate

1 Like

oh so it really was you! :joy: i have to admit it was pretty nice. i had no way of stopping you because i was using a slow frontline. honestly thumbs up dude! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes