I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

@Saitama how are you gonna lose to Weezing, Arbok, and Meowth? Jeez

They used underhanded tactics during the battle. Plus I didn’t have pickachu with me.

3 Likes

Oh no, nothing like top 10. Still learning. Playing for a bit over a year now. Just got a bit “lucky” in the current meta with my team I guess. I wanna try some teams out that I have in mind after I got 150 wins. Like the sun/moon combo for example. I really want to build a team around those and see how it goes.

IGN? In game name you mean? Same as in the forum. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been playing for 6 months and F2P as well. So I’m limited in what I got and especially in legend pots (as u know makes a massive difference) also limited in skill. but I’m happy with how I’m going

1 Like

Does anybody know who 'LDN TiO OoO" is?
They gave me a free win. Not sure why…I was down to my last monster

1 Like

I’m not part of LDN so don’t know him personally (they’re a non-English clan so I doubt many know him), but he is my in-game friend lol. He was one of those people running Nereida-Abyss last PvP so perhaps he’s being more charitable this time for all his cruel wins last time :wink:

1 Like

He! Maybe:)

1 Like

I want someone to make sense of this cause it makes zero sense so I kill two monsters with maggot to bring in mal I have angel on the field he’s magma is 10 seconds to being next but what happens his magma pushes forward to go before my angel how is that even possible ok 2-1 sec I can live with but 10 stun convert might as well did nothing

Then later on I have him do his geo mal troll he’s mal hits my poisoned valza amd sleep poisoned it making it go back and due to all this I lose to the most trash noob player kei in this game only way he wins is with rng and broken game mechanics

1 Like

10 sec gap can’t be closed like that when there is a stun converter . Never happened to me… whenever I stunned with a SC on field , even my Mon with 2 sec gap went 2nd…
Maybe a bug ?

P.s : Kei has gathered some love in this game I see :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

It’s a odd occurrence and 100% a bug

1 Like

He gets the love cause his team is pretty trash and he abuses the most troll combos bb aoe spam and geo mal he’s overall not a very good player so it’s annoying to lose to his bugs and rng would rather lose to oni mal lock by unown

3 Likes

Anyway posted this to semi vent and see if anyone else had the 10 sec gap bug

1 Like

Malware wing is garbage. Its an OP troll monster thats BS. Double passive entrance and double secret skill.

Its OP. Especially when its tranq entrance can sleep a poisoned monster.

I had geo charged and deliberately poisoned my team knowing malwing was coming in. Geo is poisoned and in comes Malware Wing.

Geo is up next and poisoned so i thought for sure i would punish them for relying on a cheat code monster.

Then geo goes to sleep and misses his turn.

Definitely yet ANOTHER malware wing bug.

Devs need to remove that garbage from the game.

Hes bad for the game and bad for the coding behind the game.

5 Likes

A poisoned monster should be immune to any sleep and all effects that go with sleep

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Welcome to join our sleepy poisoned sweeper clan. Our ally is stunable stun immuner clan.

4 Likes

I think I found a explanation not only does mal sleep poisoned monsters it also sleeps sleep immune monsters hence why angel skipped back 11 seconds

1 Like

Wow. Devs really need to recall that one and just give everyone 300gems back for emotional damages.

2 Likes

No sleep immune monsters can’t ever be affected by sleep, even if they get a turn the instant they get put to sleep… they will still get the turn.

Same with poison monsters.

As bugged as Malwing is i wouldnt be surpised if he turn upside down, dropped a big moist bird turd on each of the monsters on field, and then made the phone melt.

1 Like