Hunter island role play part 2

Tyson: “I agree let’s do it”

Mariya: *to amethyst* “woah you beautiful!”

Gray: “alright then. How about we take you to our house tonight on the mountain top”

Tyson: “that sounds awesome”

Amethyst: “Right back at ya kid”

Ray: “So where do we meet you tonight, just down here?”

Gray: “nope all the way up there” *points to the mountain top. It has a very flat plain on which there is a forest and grays house is in the middle of it* “but your also gonna be living with us for the next three days. You need to go home and tell your parents that”

Tyson: “yeah sure thing. Guys let’s roll”

-5 hours later at grays house around 6 o’clock in the evening-

Gray: “welcome guys. Make yourself feel right at home”

Tyson: “woah this place is huge”

Mariya: “no kidding. How did you afford all of this?!”

Amethyst: “We have our ways”

Ray: “I can get used to this”

Gray: “we’ve assigned each of you your own separate bedroom. Dinner will be served at 7pm so get your things unpacked before then”

Tyson: “wow thank you very much for your hospitality”

Gray: “it’s a pleasure”

Mariya: “hey do you mind if I cook with you” *to amethyst* “I do know my way round the kitchen a little”

(I’m gonna doze off to sleep so I’ll ttyl mate)

Amethyst: “You just relax i have everything under control”

Ray: *to tyson* “wow, is this awesome or what?!”

Tyson: “yeah. These people are so awesome. I can’t wait to get training with that guy”

Mariya: “okay then just tell me if something needs taking care of” *walks to room*

Gray: *to amethyst while cooking* “those are some kids aren’t they.”

Amethyst:  “Yes they are, should we tell them,they seem pretty determined to find us and become great fighters”

Gray: “I’m not sure whether we should yet. Although on their second day of training I’m gonna give them a surprise they’ll never forget. Let’s say its about time we contacted some old friends of ours to help with their training”

Amethyst: “They will, kids love surprises”

Ray: “I really want to know that guys name, he has light power better than any ive seen before!”

Tyson: “me too but the guy isn’t gray unfortunately. Gray is described to have wind powers and this guy uses light so it’s not who were looking for”

Mariya: “I wonder if this guy knows gray. He seems this powerful so surely he would know a thing about him”

Ray: " We should ask him "

Amethyst: " Who?"

Tyson: *walks into the kitchen where amethyst and gray are* “wow this smells so good. Can’t wait to try some. Hey mister can I talk to you for a minute”

Gray: “sure but only for five minutes and dinner will be ready” *they walk outside* “so what do you wanna ask?”

Tyson: “I was wondering do you know anything about a guy called gray?”

Gray: “yes I do know some things about him. However, wait till you have completed your training and I’ll tell you the truth about him okay”

Tyson:’“agreed” *they both shake hands*

Amethyst: * lays out all the dinner.* " dinner is ready!"

Gray and tyson: “okay!”

*30 minutes later after all the food is gone*

Tyson: “wow that was amazing. The most perfect meal I’ve had in a long time”

Gray: “well let’s just say she has always been a good cook hehe”

Mariya: “here miss let me lend you a hand washing the dishes. I know a lot about water magic so this should be child’s play for me” *begins the process*

Gray: “anyway I think it’s about time we head off for bed. Were gonna have an early morning of training tomorrow so prepare yourselfs”

Amerhyst: “Thankyou, i have alot of experience with ice and wind”

Ray: “Dont worry im always up early”

Gray: “that’s what I like to hear now sleep tight kids”

-in a dream- *one hour later gray sits outside on a bench. He holds out a necklace that windra always used to wear* “dammit windra where are you…” *suddenly a gust of wind from the forest reveals windra* “no way… Windra!” *the dream ends* “… I guess I still haven’t gotten over it yet”

Amethyst: *walks in after her time outside she spends every night* “Same dream?”

Gray: “yeah… I just get the feeling though that windra isn’t actually dead. On the second day I’m gonna go investigate the ruins of the castle. Ever since the first time windra has appeared in my dreams his presence always seems to come from the castle. I know the kids need me for their training but this is something I must do. Not only for our sake but for sams sake too. I’m sure he’s feeling the same thing despite not being in this universe anymore. Therefore, can I request a favour from you? See if bulk, blademaster and the water Mage are available for tomorrow’s training day to fill in for me”

Tyson: *outside waiting for gray with Mariya and ray* “this guy is taking his time isn’t he”

Gray: “hey kids sorry I’m late but are you guys ready to start your training?”

Tyson: “you bet!”

Gray: “good now first let me teach you a very important lesson from a great friend a long time ago. Always strive and believe in your heart as it will never fail you. Now ray you are an expert in martial arts right? I want you to come at me with everything you got”

Ray: “If you say so, just dont do any magic spells…” *runs at gray*

Amethyst: “You can? Great, thanks bulk” “Thanks water mage” “Ok Blade Master, I bet Tyson’ll like training with you”

*walks out*