Hunter island fan fiction

I’m doing this on my iphone so I can’t make a poll… Would you read it? Could it be used for more quests to the storyline? Would it be worth doing…? If I get 5 answers in either a yes or a no, I will use that answer. Comment your answers, please and thank you
The link to the story thread

I think it’d be interesting and could potentially be suggestive of future story line additions, personally. Fan fiction by itself, however isn’t my go-to when I’m looking for something to read (not that I wouldn’t read it altogether).

Depends on the plot and/or the genre. If it seems interesting, definitely. Fan fiction, to me, is just like reading an original story.

If you want it to be viewed as a suggestion, post a summary in the suggestions thread (or create a new one in that forum). If you just want to write it and let people read it for fun post it in General Discussion/Off-Topic or necro this: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1095-creative-writing-thread/

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m thinking of writing a story based on the game, and going through with an extra plot to it. But I would focus on side quests, not so much the main story line. Doing a quest line based kinda like the Lucinda quests

Yes, Hunter Island does a spectacular job on side quest stories. They are actually very deep and emotional, and most of them are not very empty. That’s one of my most favorite features of all. 

How long are you planning to write this?

Added poll for you

Thank you dead pool.
@kook I dunno. Maybe a page or two (by ms word standards) depends how much feedback I get on the starter clips I throw in

Ahhh, okay, gotcha. well, let’s see how this goes, then. even if a lot of people say no don’t feel as if you can’t post it, because you definitely still can.

good luck. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I’d still like input, and so far, no votes have been cast…

FTFY

whatchu talkin bout willis?

“Fixed that for you.”

Haha, nice!

It’s “arkadion” but I suppose that’s no big deal. I like how you added a background to the tutorial. :slight_smile:

thanks for that kook; i didnt catch that. i think im going to be done with HI though. im getting tired of arguments. this is like the third i’ve had with Ashley, and now my thread got jacked by PREDleader, because he doesnt feel it relates to the game. so, GG. im done. 

You aren’t in trouble, you aren’t  getting yelled at.  Nothing bad is happening to you.  I just moved that topic to a more appropriate place, a place where people are more likely to click on it.  Yes it didn’t relate to the game.  It didn’t help people with some tricks or tips on playing the game or talking about how to play.  Instead it was a creative story that gave a different perspective on the fiction of Hunter Island; a perfect thing for the Off Topic thread.  

this is like the third i’ve had with Ashley

What? I haven’t even posted in here. 

I’m getting quite tired of your attitude, you know. Quite tired of it. This really needs to end.

Shouldn’t my hi role play be moved to off topic also?

Excellent point

I’ll move it now

No offence dude but you need to chill and knowing ashley if you got in a “fight” with her she was probably just giving you advice you took the wrong way because i doubt that she would cause a “fight” and yeah just because its on off topic doesnt mean no one will read it so i dont get the big deal about that so seriously your just creating unnecessary drama

Why did you feel the need to comment your opinion…? Go troll elsewhere this has been discussed and dealt with. Kthxbai.