How to use Cani underdog now?

The force is telling me that Cani is going to get featured tomorrow. Since the big cani nerf to him and all the starters his SS can’t be use like before. So I was wondering how to use it again, any ideas are welcome.

My idea is to use him with the epic throw bloodcrave monsters. That way you could have a low cost sweeper. Unfortunately you may have to sacrifice the last two or three slots in your team. What do you guys think?

Use him with Ahuizard in 2nd form and piercing blow SEs in 2nd form :joy:

Summon goldoids , wait for someone to die n retribute … If there r fire monsters , flame eater them . Else do a fake bloodthirst n skip ur turn .

2 Likes

Lol he asked how to use underdog :joy:

Seems like something that @NMEGaryOak would do :joy:

3 Likes

Already fully evolve my ahui

There isn’t much value for underdog now tbh . Maybe can abuse with steroid if they stack or something

1 Like

Cani + aaaaaa lot of low Level AP + dolphfreez

And if you have this ■■■■■■■ AP Rudolph Bambi (forgot his Name)
You can create a good FL

And if you have atra and you use him AT the right moments you could have a very good Team for some Events :ok_hand:

1 Like

Theres a underdog team in biweekly and it depicts perfectly how underdog is a no go with those starter epics now :joy:

3 Likes

i have an idea but is a secret for now heheh

The throw epics are pretty good choices. 85% speed and got bloodcrave. They’ll die to recoil quickly though, which might be a problem.

The poison monsters look good, especially the ones with link double poison eater.

The stun immune GT monsters are nice, for a mid-game underdog as people have sometimes been using them.

Both Gryphinx and Siegewhale still have assisted hit all moves, with 67% speed.

There are a bunch of SEs which are quite brutal in second form with underdog. I think that’s where a fair bit of the power is… which is annoying because it doesn’t feel like that was the intention and we can’t devolve them.

2 Likes

I think Devs should make the second form of most SE significantly worse than the final form. They’ve done it already to some of them but the likes of Emeraceros and Scarleguard 2nd form are still way too powerful.

Canis FL is unviable now at least in top bracket so if you want to rank high in PvP i suggest you to look for an strategy somewhere else Devs make sure it was impossible to use with the 160 TU Underdog which was the overkill to the strategy

Apophisking is downright scary; could use Octojungle too if you’re feeling cheeky. The 3 stun immune GT epics are always a safe bet, can tank a chrono killer under most circumstances.

2 Likes

I invented AP Spam as a joke against @Mr.X so yeah this is something I would do.

2 Likes

Last week you had some hood scrap in your tone and this week you sound like a dreary Brit @Lucrayzor

3 Likes

Lol I’d love to have a proper accent

1 Like

The best use we can do of it(underdog) is not to use it. With the high TU now, you would be sacrificing a legendary just to boost an epic, which doesn’t worth it (I mean, it’s obvious that in those 136 seg -if you’re crazy enough to get him +9 now-there is more than enough time to kill him twice)
So the best way you can use cani now is just to not activate his SS (less cost), and summon two goldoids.
A possible fl could be Cani, jaguardian, stag and aquamurai

stun converter could help with that, pretty matchup dependent tho

Especially since everyone is terrified of running Stun the past year.