How to get legendary?

Guys please help me
Please tell me how to get legendary moster
I have only one legendary moster Dreadgoul,
I am at lv64 in progressing this progress i think i hatchegg 30 time but i get only one …i dont know how to get…
And now this new update egg sequence changed and i dont know which time to click on…?
If anyone knows a trick please tell me it help me a lot for my team…

You just have to make sure you spin on festival events

There’s no trick but luck or money.

That’s true I know I have spent like 400 on the game

One word: luck
30 eggs and one legendary is about the standard I’d say maybe 2 or 3 for some luckier people cause the odds are pretty low

I actually got 3 within my first 30 (all in the 20s, naturally), now I’ve rolled like 75 now with just 6(one dupe) legend hits to show for it.

Im level 82 and have 1 legendary, i have completed everything in the game and im at level 82 at the ultimate challange. Stop bitching beacuse you have only 1 legendary and just come with a strategy.

Rhanks guys aboutvthis info…

I haven’t had much luck with the new egg acquiring system. I guess I must be one of the luckiest people so far with the amount of rolls I’ve had. Have probably had 30 rolls total and I have five legends at level 60 now. But got all my legends before level 40.

Meh, comeon just accept fact that premium games w/o spending for gems is impossible to reach number 1 even for once unless super lucky in every aspect of game.
If you looking for a game that you think can becoming number 1 with playing more, unfortunately neomonster reject that one :joy::joy::joy:

all I gotta say is shomy

@KC the white knight we need you!!

Now I think about it I’m pretty lucky cause I have 6 legend(1 dupe) and only spend about 30 Canadians dollars on this and the rest hardwork or free gems given by the devs