Hi Hello in which egg are the legendary monsters? :p

Hi everyone, I am Sariya, 25 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I signed in here today but actually i am playing this game for 2 months and I really like it. I Have a lot of evolved super epic monsters. But here comes my problem, no legendary ones :’( In my friend list everyone has a legendary. Did they invest some money? Because with spending 5 gems for a festival egg I think I will never get one. :’(

Friend code 20529943

Hi everyone, I am Sariya, 25 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I signed in here today but actually i am playing this game for 2 months and I really like it. I Have a lot of evolved super epic monsters. But here comes my problem, no legendary ones :‘( In my friend list everyone has a legendary. Did they invest some money? Because with spending 5 gems for a festival egg I think I will never get one. :’(
Sari - Friend code 20529943

There are more free player than you can count.we have even a powerful clan. The secret is you should save gems and spend them at least when they are 50,first its hard to get that much,but you must resist.
Hope you find good legendary
F2P Arash

Thank you for your advice! So you mean I need to hatch 50 gems to get the free rare gem? And with 5 rare gems I can get a legendary with 40 % chance. And that means also 5×50= 250 gems!:frowning: I think i give up my hope :’(

Maybe I have to start a new game? So I can spend my gems better?

There are more ways to get rare gems. In the upcoming island challenge if you reack floor 300 you get 2 rare gems. In pvp if you get 60 wins you get 3 rare gems. 10 in 1s are not the only way to get rare gems.

If you don’t have a legendary go abead and restart.

Rare eggs have roughly the same chance of giving you a legendary as a 10 in 1. Good luck!

All right i didn’t know that. I restarted the game. Thank you for the information. I am now hero rank 2. But maybe with a legendary afterwards. :slight_smile:
Good luck too! Nice forum.

Good luck!

If you really want a legendary, then restart the game, go through the rookie league, spin eggs when you get access to the online section. If no legendary, restart and do it again.

@F2P Arash: I restarted the game. Now I am waiting for my first 50 gems. I will update when I get my legendary. Otherwise I think I just quit this game. I have such a poor team of monsters. I can’t just believe I did get trough the rookie league.:slight_smile: And you have just the highest rank on the Island challenge. Not fun! For how long are you playing this game? Sorry if I am offtopic. I am just curious.

@F2p Zard: what a pity i didn’t saw your reply. That is a good option. I have now 38 gems so I will try to hatch 50 at one time. I hope this will help. Because I hate the instructions at the begin of the game. You can’t just skip it. :confused: :slight_smile:

The ranks do not matter since everyone moves on the same rate, until sleep or loss occurs. In this case, Arash must have gotten some pretty good line-ups and/or never slept so…

It also means that he hasn’t lost.

Hahah I sense some jealousy.

Only “zombies” never sleep BLT Junior! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: