How to deal with Tenebris with roaring entrance?

Having to use a game design flawn is still pretty stupid and not really fun. It would have been better to just have every monsters entering with something like 20 sec. It would be about timing and skipping at the right moment but this time it would be rewarding and doable for more players also.

Lucky me completed part 3…now stuck with doomengine in part 4…

If anyone have oak he is really usefull here with his SS. Glitch the entrance for doom while oak got next turn, and use instant stun flash.

Man never knew event was so bad I just first battle and quit also whats the hidden reward worth it

If by bad you mean a challenge, then the reward is 3 extra gems.

Finally beat the peng of doom. Is it worth 3 gems, meh

No ocarino? Now I give up & still stuck with doom. Let it be…haha

I’ve had almost a year of calling it a glitch, old habits die hard XD.

Still though I stand by my point, like the only reason the okkult is so hard is solely because of duplicating monsters endlessly duplicating themselves. I’d rather see teams built cleverly, heck i’d rather see penguinator over and over again than just a single nebil endlessly copying itself. It feels immensely unsatisfying even if you do beat it since you have to cheese it pmuch. 

The point of this event is to be unique and challenging.

Challenge no. 3 = Tenebris + Nebel
Challenge no. 4 = Doomengine (with stun protection around)

For challenge 3 you can get it to the backline of both Nebel and Tenebris. At this point it’s actually okay to do because you can kill a Nebel and the death revenge will kill a teammate to bring in your next monster. With stunning/shocking entrance monsters near the back of your team you should be able to use this to kill them both off.

For challenge 4 it’s vital you remove Leogeist and Utopian so that the Doomengines can be stunned. At this point it’s very tricky (harder than challenge 3 imo) because you must use either:
1 - the poison tick to kill an enemy as a monster of yours gets a turn… one which can stun, sleep or kill through a shield
2 - a monster which can sacrifice itself to kill an enemy, with a stunning/shocking entrance behind

Annoyingly, when a Doomengine uses twin bomb to kill your monsters and bring in a stunning/shocking entrance the new Doomengine will not actually get stunned.

This fourth challenge took me about 30-40 minutes fighting it over and over trying to get things lining up properly. The time I did it was when a Doomengine died to a poison tick and my Polaboss had a turn with stun pulse ready. I was so happy when it happened!

This event is a bit frustrating but not impossible. You need a very strong team in order to comfortably kill off all the monsters other than the OP duplicating ones. Then you need to create a setup that can actually handle these duplicating ones.

Let’s be honest it’s just stupid. Not fun at all for most.

Its stupid but fun. I enjoyed beat the unbeatable, and think outside the box

Don’t get me wrong I like a challenge but this was an event that seemed untested. And to require specific mons to be at an event is also not cool.

I had a ton of ton of trouble with the first two challenges… challenge 3 is proving to difficult. Even if you can figure out how to line up monsters for stun at a precise time, you still have to kill the first half of the team and then have some of your monsters die off with precise timing.

I don’t think it’s the devs intention to make events that only an extremely small handful of people will be able to figure out or spend an enormous amount of time to beat.

Challenge 3 is very hard even 4 one is… we like a challenge but this is just ridiculous…

Better UC gk 600 than this -_-

The Balancion event is for newer/lower players. This Okkult’s invitation is for older/top players.

Last time this event was out with roaring entrance I moaned and called it a silly challenge. However, I see now that it seems this is the exact challenge they are attempting to give us. That is… how to deal with duplicating monsters who have roaring entrance.

The failure is not with the event. The failure is our expectation of the event and the way it is detailed in the game. The game could probably say a bit more clearly what the challenge is before you.
E.g. “Every monster you encounter will have roaring entrance. They’ll be faster than you can react! Particularly beware any monster which likes to duplicate itself. You’ll need to think hard how to beat them”.

If it was meant for experienced players, don’t you think it’d offer more than 7 gems?

you have to glitch your monsters ahead to win this event, you can’t have roaring entrance and blood clone it’s a stupid idea. I got tenebris with ice fang, stun pulse, I got doom engine with death from gyrant and next doom fell behind galuzar who hits through shield.

Been playing since day 1, I have 30 legends… The point is even though I might even possibly have the right monsters to beat this if I try 50 times, it’s definitely not worth it either for the reward.

If this event is for like 20 people to beat and leave the other 5000 players hanging then it seems to be a failure…

This. And in a game in which progress and rate of success is ultimately based on getting lucky by pulling the right monsters from eggs. (e.g. It’s incredible how much easier the game became when I rolled Nightrider!)