How to beat 'the person 'after the grand champion ?

I find that hard to believe.
And that doesn’t help me considering the fact that I don’t have don penguini

I beat it using this team but it was pure luck! That guy has tons of hp…

Better monsters against him than what I have available to me.

I used Bloodcrave to wipe him out. I started with four low star Poison Eaters and just let them get Poison Massacred, that provided some decent damage to cost ratio while allowing me to insert high cost monsters the rest of the way. I don’t remember exactly what I had next but Dunkleon was there for sure to bust the Goldirels. I had my Bloodcraver kill Taloknight, who fortunately Death Revenged Dunkleon who had served its purpose by then. Having something to Stealth the Bloodcraver helps keep it alive, Give Turn helps shorten how long you need to keep it alive for. If you can get Bloodcrave off twice that should be enough to take the boss down with the rest of the team.

It’ll probably take a few tries to get the timing and lineup optimized but it shouldn’t be too tough

Some strong poison eaters in the first line and one monster with protect team and purify will help and then you need a monster with 400 sec bomb and you need to keep it alive for 400 seconds. Some heal all monsters will help and one with last bite, not only don pinguini has this skill, others have it too but only legendaries, I don’t know if there are super epics with this skill too. But you still need luck on your side

You can always try death roulette upfront with stunners, followed with timestrikers and your best team, eventually after some tries you’ll find a favorable situation where your team has sufficient advantage to survive and win at the end

I busted out some good old fashion stealth teammate, protect teammates, and the thug frogs bomb. It took about 9 tries to find a perfect combo but if you use unwanted friend and some desperate strikers you can beat him.

Easiest way is with unwanted friend, if you leave a bronzeshell on his side of the field he doesn’t summon anything while it’s alive. Then you can just poison eater / blood crave (use the shells to trigger) and desperate strike

Thanks bro. i just beat him in one try with a set up very similar to this since i dont have all of the same monsters as you do…but i have a nasty blood crave monster that took him out in in 4 shots with 4 in the active lineup and 5 on the bench left

Have Don Penguini and an accelerator and you’re done. I beat the Grand Champion, Atrahasis and Zohar with this strategy. Last Bite only costs 40sec when you accelerate. Just bite the poisoners and the ones that have less then 40sec, best strategy ever. But don’t get him poisoned because he’ll lose his hold ground