How to beat poison trainer 3.?

How do u keep the water monster alive. He is the only one with splash damage but he dies after 1 round no matter what I do. Then when I kill an enemy they stun my hellataur and he can’t do anything. I use the 50 second attack but get hit 8 times before going again
I know I’m supposed to poison them all so they die at once but HOW

Hey broseph, happy to help, but I think we need a little context. Are we talking Whales Treasure? Main campaign? Online campaign? Side story quests?

The side mission for getting lots of training sessions. Where you learn to use poison

I’ll try not to straight up give you the answer, but it’s very much possible. I do suggest you explore the rest of your buttons to see what might help you out. One thing I will say though; revenge effects do not trigger if YOU are not the one that killed the enemy.

Got it. Looking at other attacks didn’t really help. It was just focus the 1 star monsters which are way more effective than 3 star monster. Cause reasons.
Have u beaten the penguin battle as the normal non robot king penguin

Ok, let me put it another way; can you think of a way to avoid getting hit by stun revenge? It can be done, just keep trying different moves in different combinations.

Ok none of that help, press all the buttons you want, doesn’t seem to matter. Is anyone actually going to help on here, or are we all just gonna be cryptic and beat around the bush? No matter what I do, either the little monster kill me or thw time strikes do, so if there is some sort of strategy to this, then it is very VERY specific, and I would appreciate some actual assitance, cause I’ve reread this whole thread 8 times, and spent 4 hours trying to do this ■■■■.

hey panda welcome to the forum
you should let poison tick kill wolfro, redkid, galvit, viridino so it won’t trigger their stun revenge
and when voltiger enter, focus killing him first

Hey, thanks for the more detailed assistance, finally broke through the battle for a win. Appologies for my impatience, I was grinding like crazy tryina figure out that strat. Hindsight’s 20/20, nd now I feel like an idiot lmao

no problem, glad i could help
let me know if you need any help