3 Likes

I hope Novem stays for a month
Just need 2 more shards

1 Like

But remember you can only buy once😅

1 Like

Let’s hope I’ll get 2 copies :skull:

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC I’m so confused by this. There’s no timer, it says it’s “one per user” and doesn’t look like it will change. I think we need it explained better.

I think this looks like a great offer and I want to go for it, but need more information first.

5 Likes

Which part are you confused by?

This Selection Egg is a once only offer and it will always be on the hatch section if you don’t hatch it. There is no timer because we planned to keep it there for new users who join neomon later on.
Once per user means as soon as you hatch (either one of the gem options) it, it will disappear.

3 Likes

Like the featured mons? Won’t they get updated?

1 Like

Exactly as NerfDolphoone says, but to clarify more…

It’s called “selection” but there’s only one set of monsters guaranteed. Will it forever be (Novem, Doom, Sear) that everyone will always have access to this way? Does that also mean you’ll never add another selection egg because the egg hatching screen would become cluttered with too many selection eggs?

It’s a great offer, but I’d expect it to be something that comes once a month with a new set of standard pool monsters featured and the old offer ending. That’s what everything else in the game is like. It might seem simple from your side, but it’s not for the players.

3 Likes

Which part are you confused by?

I think the new attempt is good, but I think it is lacking in explanation. I was also wondering how long this banner would last. Because you often make mistakes. I couldn’t determine if the period was intentionally missing or forgotten. Also, are you planning to increase the number of similar banners in the future, or is it just the current banner if you do not increase it? I didn’t know if the current banner would continue to be displayed forever unless used. If you do something new or different, please include an explanation in the notice.
Please let us know what’s different, for example, if you only have Fortune Shrine once a month. I’m guessing that another login bonus has probably come to an end this month, but many users are planning to have Fortune Shrine twice a month. Try to explain to the user a little more.

8 Likes

I’d like to emphasize getting a little clarification on shrine’s timing.

It’ll be every two weeks for a while, then it’ll skip a cycle, then it bounces around?

It’s no secret that people are conscious of their gem spending in anticipation of that, it would be a nice quality of life improvement for the game to clarify the schedule.

7 Likes

100% with u bro and with u too @Killerdog

1 Like

So it will only be a one-time selection of the fire monsters that are currently on it? Won’t there be any rotation?

1 Like

Selection Egg is supposed to be as rare as Mythic guarantee egg. The current featured monsters will not change otherwise we would have mentioned that in the information section. If we would feature other monsters, it will be in a different selection egg. But we cannot guarantee any future egg schedule.

Regarding Fortune Shrine, Fortune Shrine is a campaign, same as other special login bonuses, gem sale or celebration gems. Please understand we will not inform any coming soon news for a campaign. We want to keep a room to change it and optimize it.

I hope you would understand. Thank you.

18 Likes

by the way. if you plan to do selection egg in future it might be wise to put on the banner in writing that the SE, Leggy and Mythic were the ones on the picture. i was unsure because the Hatch rates were equal for all monsters in thier specific rarities so i hatched thinking i could get any of those. the only thing that tells you that you will get novemdomina, Doomengine and searguard is the picture.
I’m not complaining by the way.
still glad to get a relatively cheap Mythic.
I’m just suggesting that in future it tells you somewhere that the monsters you get are the ones pictured.

1 Like

The banner does tell though

it doesn’t say it is the ones pictured. thats what i mean.

It says featured Mythic, Legendary and SE

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the better explained information.

In the future if you add more selection eggs it may become confusing for people because it says “once per user” on the banner. Also, the name “selection” makes it sound like we’ll only be able to choose one of the selection eggs. A name like “targeted egg” would make more sense and calling it a “one-time offer” should be clearer.

Please consider rewording the information a bit to help people understand exactly what the offer is. Most importantly:
“once per user” → “one-time offer”
the line in info “This egg (10-in-1 Pack x5) can be performed only once per player.” → “Each selection egg… can be performed only once per player.”

5 Likes

@Dev_VKC im gon need y’all to release the Kanna banner so I can put more money in y’all pockets. I need 2 more shards

3 Likes

How does assorted eggs work? Do we have a timeline to know when next is coming?

@Dev_VKC so far this assorted egg thing looked a much better deal for paying customers than many others.

I hope to get more and more often.

2 Likes