How many legendaries after spending go much ?

After spending over 200 pounds , I have 6 legenadries : 1 transfer , 5 gold eggs.
So basically 40 pounds per legendary. I have a tonne of epics and a lot of repeats.
I’m still annoyed at the spawn rate as I know people who have spent less have more legenadries.
And have a look at the attached photo , my team , it’s still very hard for me to clear the online and new story quest. For the sorry quest I use the puffoxin lololol a 4 cost monster.

Tell me your stories of how many lenegaries you guys have and spent , and hopefully not in the same boat as you guys. Sorry for those who don’t have the power to spend. I spent a lot hoping that I would get most of the legenadries , unforutabtey I was wrong.

I bought 10 eggs plus all in game eggs and i have 2 legendarys and one of them being a duplicate

I spent 1000 got 8 legendarys two of them doubles
My legendarys
My legendarys

I spent 80 dollars on this game and only 2 legendaries

Around 1000 and 15 legendaries here.

$200 for 5 legendaries

I think you guys should stop this topic lol~ some damn kids will come in soon I guess

£40 for 3 legendarys with 1 duplicate :cry:

4 legendaries and spend 0$. Also none of my legendaries need crystalmouth to ultra evolve :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Around 300€ or more… 10legend, 1duplicate, and dozens or hundreds of epic dupes

You guys should try Pocket Summoner: Origin -its free and i spent nothing on that game and gave me all curent monsters except the ones added today after update and plenty of rewarding feelings and you can create and decorate your base as you like to and meet with other players in main village and have live chats or invite them to visit your village/base and you catch your monsters u don’t pay for them and much more stuff and fun and cool retro jrpg graphics too -neomon no rewarding feeling after spending tons of money i just stopped playin neomon…

Sounds interesting I’ll try it. 

A part of my base and my monsters. The only iapps are the gold coins. I had like 250 coins from completing quests and no money spent. The monsters (are called guards here) are not for sale, you need to catch them and the rare ones are harder to catch. It’s realy nice game and the only one i did not spent a dime and still having fun and getting all stuff. It takes long to craft some things but it feels rewarding
Some battle screenshots.
Search on yt some gameplay videos and see how it looks

Around 800 have 14 legendary 4 of them double

Around 150, with 10 legendaries

$100 for one legend - cyberwyrm

About $25 bucks worth of gems + all the free gems = for just 1 legendary. +1 Legendary carry over from HI. My team has 2 legendaries and a bunch of epics.

… still the game has been very easy so far.

Create a new save file and hatch 3 legendaries in this festival… (plus a great super epic and a epic)…

Just spend $1 to purchase the app…

I didn’t spend no monye on this got but I got 3
ledgendaries.

Zero dollas bc I have a life. Also 1 legendary :).

150 dollars and one legendary freeznix. I’m done with this game, I deleted all my monsters this morning. $150 per legendary, no thanks