How do I report a mod using beta arks in random pvp matches

Well then…I’ll say a quick blurb about Trotticus’ post first…abuse? I’m sorry, but it isn’t against the rules, and I is extremely difficult. I spend an average of 25-30 hours a week on the game. So please do not claim that I have an unfair advantage. Anyone can time if they have practiced long enough. Don’t give the “lack of capable eyes” excuse. My vision is horrendous. Just put the device really close to your face and don’t blink. Hard on the eyes, I know. Part of the reasons why it’s hard. Also, I’m 14…kids can do it just fine. I read a post talking about “the kids who can’t time” or something…and besides, I would have been able to do it when I was 8. I’m a determined little brat. Now then…I’d appreciate it if people stop…what’s the word…antagonizing me? Yeah, that’s it. I work hard for my stuff. It’s hard to do. It’s legit. Deal with it. n.n

Well, that’s enough about that…

Yeah, I can confirm that they do disconnect against non-hackers…well, unless we feel like fighting a wee bit before. I battle beta teams whenever I can. Good practice, ya know? xD

And what? Awww…I was looking forward to some nice random matches. Darn.

I see bad choices have been made and the beta testers should have maybe asked the community if they were okay that they did This but the beta testers I know are good people and I couldn’t believe them beating up somebody else seeing that they aren’t a hacker. I just think that this didn’t need to do be blowed out of proportion no offense Bahiew if your reading this. Just come back I. Bet it was just a hacker you were battling.

I didn’t think anyone would be against beating the hackers. I figured everyone here didn’t like them… 

Oh come on everyone is not as if everyone you play against in pvp is a beta tester. There’s so many players out there, you’ll have to be really unlucky to fight against a beta tester all the time. Besides, even if they do make a mistake and fight to the end, there’s no reason to quit. You are quitting just because of one fight? Come on there’s plenty of other things to do in hunter island.

Me too I thought that was a good idea.

The problem I see (ok, one of them) is that the opponent does not know your identity.  They don’t know if you are a beta or a cheater.  If you disconnect early, then maybe you are sending the message that you are the former but it’s still muddying the waters if you ask me.  

And that’s where the forums come in. 

^or chats :wink:

You’ll continue to be antagonized until Lars takes a definite stance on the matter. Egg timing, from my perspective, is not an intended feature of the game. It *completely destroys* the gold system- Lars makes less money and players get easy access to the monsters other people have to pray and work hard for. I don’t doubt it’s difficult; but your argument is totally flawed. It’s difficult and time-consuming to mod, say, League of Legends- and anyone can do it, providing they’ve enough of a founding in the theory (so anyone 12+ if they started young and are smart). But that does NOT make it right. The difference is League, obviously, has made hacking a ban-able offense. I understand that egg timing has yet to be either approved or disapproved of- in the meantime, however, we all have a right to our opinions. Mine happens to be very strongly opposed (again: destroys gold as a valuable currency). 

Ultimately, I don’t play Hunter’s Island to stare devoutly at a spinning wheel. I play it to work hard, build a strong team, and optimize strategy with that team. Having to stare at a blurry wheel to compete at the highest level is ridiculous (and I know some highest-level players don’t time- but they’re beta testers, which confers a different sort of advantage). 

This may also be the resentment of a working college student unable to invest 25-30 hours a week into this wonderful game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahaha. Tue enough, mate. Well, let’s not deviate too far from the topic of the thread, hmm?

I’ll end the argument with this: everyone has different views.

But keep in mind that I did contact the admin regarding the situation. I have made a guide for them, and testing will occur iirc. Now then, if I really wanted to destroy the game, I’d make a complete guide on how to time. I’ve refrained from doing that so far, and plan on conginuing. I’ll help those in dire need, lest they ragequit…but nothing that will severely damage the profits of the game. I love HI, so yeah.

…and staring at an egg, tapping the same spot and killing blue chicks…umm…yeah, they’re both foolish. :wink:

K, I’m done.

Thanks for that Trot

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

On that note, I will with hold myself from PVP and invite battles until further notice to make up for this

I dislike the rift I have caused within the community and it’s only fair that I not play PVP or online missions to help mend this rift.

That said, I apologize for my actions and hope that you do not think poorly of me

Naw, we still love ya, Deadpool. n.n

I am just going to lock this whole thing up it is just starting to be a chaos of arguements in here. Everyone just try to get along and the rules for the Betas will be posted more clearly soon by the admins. Until then just everyone use common sense.

Final Note (Please do not comment below this post).

1. Beta Testers Will Not Use Unreleased Arks in PvP because they can make a mistake between hackers and regular players (they already can’t in online missions).

2. This Egg timing issue will be resolved in the next update as well.  Tiberius has helped us figure out what the problem is. Although you have helped us, lets not mention timing eggs etc anymore because it is clearly upsetting players. Again, this is not his fault, our fault for not seeing it coming. 

Thanks for all your opinions.  :slight_smile: