Help with Episode I

I’ve gotten close so many times but have yet to beat him. My main priorities at this point is ultra evolve my bomb spider because it’s megabomb doesn’t OHKO his Arkwing ultra evo or the onikage (takes off 3/4 only). As well as ultra evo my dinorider to more reliably OHKO with time strike or bloodcrave. Aside from that, I feel like I’m just lacking firepower.

I find it very, very hard to quickly kill his Tiamat ultra evo without getting my poison eaters to survive or a lucky death roulette/death revenge. I’ve been starting every battle by double knock backing his rhynobrawl and celestoise so I can quickly kill his Octovine ultra evo and avoid the poison massacre.

Tried a similar team way back without maxed stats and less ultras and could barely kill quarter of his team, so I guess I’m almost there. Any advice on my team?

Been maining with the first team thumbnail. After looking again at this, the first thing I can see is moving my Seasteed before my Puffoxin so I can guarantee a Bomb at the right moment when I choose to after a second stun.

Just evo’d to my dinoraider today, the little extra health and extra dmg proved to be enough, one with 6 monsters remaining. Same lineup as above but with evo and switched seasteed and puffoxin around.