Who should i Ultra Evolve 1st and 2nd and 3rd?

Hi, i’ve been playing for the last week, and need some help deciding who should i Ultra evolve, consider i’m stuck at episode V, and don’t have any protect killer but the farmable, btw is Worth UE Dunkleon?
TY 4 the Att, and hf :slight_smile:

Alright, here’s roughly the order you should do them in-

• First Glyther, since it picks up both purify and Hold ground. You’re going to need to have a tank monster that seriously means business.
  • Next Clioangel or Shivotra since they get give turn, which is an incredible support move which can boost Tiamad’s kill rate dramatically, plus they just generally have an amazing support arsenal.
  • Roidguard. It gains stun revenge, which in tandem with create duplicate can seriously revitalize your endgame strategy. I remember when I was about your level, this particular monster did absolutely amazing things for me.
  • Zephyr or Seabark since they gain stun immune, which is a big deal.
  • Metalodius gets stealth teammate, great support move. It’s also a convenient way to kill time while waiting for sleep bomb to be ready. However, always remember that stealth does NOT work on poisoned monsters.
  • Cobralisk gets throw when he evolves. You already have luxknight, but it’s always handy for you to have another sweeper handy. Until you evolve cobra, it’s going to be extremely hard for him to get the kill he needs. Just make sure you’ve always got rocks at the back ready to be thrown.
  • Pyrowyrm gets an upgrade to desperate double.
  • Bloodblade gets Hold Ground. Just a generally good skill to have around.
  • Dunkleon gets sleep killer, a rather convenient move to have. Although if there aren’t any protectors or sleepers, he’s not going to do a whole lot for you. Bear that in mind.

I’m assuming you won’t be able to evolve tiamad for a while. That’s okay, he’s already great in his second form. Once he does evolve he gets knock back, a quite handy move to have, but you’ll be okay without it. So those are the big ones, you can do them in a slightly different order if you wish, that’s just the general priorities I’d say. Some other bits of advice from what I’m seeing-

• You’d probably be better off not using Georex or Megarex, those two are useless. Metalodius, bloodclaw and clioangel are far better options.
  • Don’t bother catching more than one dunkly, there’s no point since you can’t take more than one in a team, also they don’t fuse for time bonuses.
  • Leviathan’s an okay option, but his damage is sort of lackluster. I honestly think Nilox would do you more good in the frontline since he can kill things most of the time. You can evolve him to get better damage and dual poison touch if you’d like.
  • Also make sure that you repeat the six trials if you can spare the tickets, so that you can get the 6 monsters’ bonuses all the way up to 9. Time bonuses go a VERY long way, trust me. Naturally you should start with the thunder and light trials.

So, i’ve ultra evolved clioseraph and the robot, tomorrow i’ll be looking for glyther, and them pyrowyrm, metal or zephyr? Have in mind i’m looking to clear ep 5, the Champion full Guard one, what should i do? Ane i realized dunkleon’s dmg is too low, so is he Worth investing for that?

Not really