Neo Monsters Tips and Strategies

Discuss any tips or strategies for the Neo monsters story here. Please refrain from giving out pvp strategies/lineups here.

My advice: from the first egg, Oniscar, pegasion, and the legendaries are the monsters I would most reccomend. Oniscar has an amazing move stun flash, which stuns enemy arkadions, and it has survivor. Pegasion is just an amazing nuker overall.

Some noteworthy arkadions from later eggs (these are the ones that I have recieved) are arborus, tezladragon, octosprout, and clioseraph

Arborus has twin death sentence, sleep all, and bloodthirst, which has good synergy with sleep bomb users

Tezladragon: great protector

Octosprout: amazing poison massacre user, but there are better

Clioseraph: amazing support, give turn purify heal all lux

If I’m having trouble getting past a certain point in both story and the online section. How would u recommend me grinding like where cause I’m at the elite league right now. Thanks.

Everyone has a different strategy of gameplay. It all depends on what you have.

Monsters are split into archetype, so you don’t NEED Angelon and Tiamat. You just need roles that different monsters cover, like Griffbeak and Hellataur. Make sense?

The only difference between the rare egg monsters and farmables is stat maximum, which is HUGE actually, but that’s not the point. There are infinite strategies, and a large amount of worthy monsters.

There isn’t a single rare egg monster that doesn’t have a use. I’ve managed to use upwards of 70 of them, with large success (I’ve beaten the game quite a few times). It’s all about strategy.

I’m not going to do what I did for HunterIsland. If gameplay proves to be THAT challenging, I’ll offer my two cents, but otherwise…hey, that’s the fun part of the game. Get better and grind.

Though anyone who progresses is free to share ofc.

You might not need to necessarily grind. I would just complete the most recent online story mission so that you can get the training points. However, you may want to try survivor/time bomb/ death sentence+sleep bomb strategy to beat out the arkadions. If you are using your leobolt from the tutorial in the first four, I would move it to the fifth slot so that when it comes in it activates stunning entrance. Hopefully this helps.

So because I brought guardiron back for HI and he has poison revenge and stunning entrance should I be throwing him in slot 5 or 6?

Yup, I would then put a hellataur or some other poison eater after it

Ma Ma Mia…so u are streaming fast ahead huh Tiberius… 70 eggs wowwwww.

lol

I’m allready stuck at three places lol the last ruins on the frost island seems to be way to strong or maybe bugged they seem to have got near max speed near max defence near max health and high attack and that’s just the first waves the 3 bosses are even stronger and can one hit kill my guys with that blood move I’ve even beaten the first ruin on the next island easily and the next 3 trainers but no matter which tactic I’ve tried nothing work.

The other two are the final trainer of timber island and the final boss of the dark ruins in chapter two both have way better and more monsters than my cost will let me use I’ve allready use all my training sessions for my 3 stars and up and several 2 stars so the only grinding I can do is for the de-ageing fruit that give more training session but even that won’t do much because their almost max allready and I’ve even turned my starter ultra.

I haven’t done the dark ruins boss much because I didn’t want to use to many tickets but I didn’t even beat half their guys and the timber island boss I barley got to their last 4 guys after changeing my tactics 20 times only too get my ■■■ kick so bad that I think I may need 5 more guys just to beat their last 4.

some monsters along the way I found myself getting every time in beta (and live, I restarted once I got live version) is minitaur as well as both dungeon monsters on the 2nd island. and musharoo, I would never skip that. at least until you can fill your team with egg monsters those are good monsters always obtainable.

Well well well, what can i say about this game? Seems cool. Egg roulett reworked, prizes are all epic and upper quality so nice job. But… now the real pain is the sleeping attack lol. Lasts too much turns!

The xp system is cool, really ! And so much useful and different monsters :slight_smile: good job guys, finally.

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else, but what is the best way to reroll on this game? I’ve been reinstalling the app completely and starting over. I’m assumign there’s no shortcut by using iFunbox?

Edit: Just rerolled my first legendary, Darkslither. Is he/she pretty good?

Anyone have a tip for beating the first one. Obiously you have to kill the minions but he keeps wiping me once he gets low using desperate all. I though a lethal revenge would work but I do not have one.

I beat him by not worrying about the minions after the auto protect minions are gone

To kill the first one you gonna need a strong protect killer, Tank stun absorber, Stun bombers, Poison eaters, and  monsters with last stand/last bite. Death revenge also helps with the minions but he can summon more…                                                                                              

Thank you. Too bad all my eggs give me are turn givers.

actually turn givers are good too. Give your monsters with poison eater more turns  or monsters with blood crave and blood thirst to give decent damage and then some. but it is based on luck. Also I forgot you might some healers as well for bloodcrave/bloodthirst

To kill the first one have two monsters with unwanted friends and fill the empty slots then he downs summon minions. Also have 1 with purify in your starting lineup and the other with perhaps time strike. Was simple when not worrying about adds and poison

monsters with unwanted friends are eggs only and the chances to get them are low as hell i was lucky to get one later on after I beat the first one.

If only we all had the money Karki has to spend on the game…

My only poison eater is Nilox