Help this unlucky player. Please. :(

Hi everybody.

I discovered it is far more difficult to win any gems for players with poor teams. Players with good monsters can win easily a lot of gems and so they can hatch more and get stronger and stronger. But a player like me have to wait very very long to get even 50.

And it is very unfair when you are unlucky with hatching 10 in 1s during festival eggs. A hatched a lot now but all my gems are lost for nothing. now I don’t know or I want to save gems again to hatch more 10 in 1s. Just tired of false hope every time… :frowning: I am rank 72 but see no future in my account with one legend.

So am looking for someone who want to give me an account with some good legends. So I can play further with more fun… please someone? :frowning:

Untill now it was really fun to play but now I don’t know or I still want to play with this account. I don’t want to restart since I did that a lot of time. Just tired of it… :frowning:

I believe your playing thid game the wrong way…:blush::blush::blush: . And also, dont say its unfair, its perfectly fair . The strong players got in their current position by working hard. If you beleive its great to be one their feet, then work harder to get there. Its more satisfying this way…:wink::smile:

he’s asking for an account not a lecture.

lol

Another player who wants a free account. Spoiled children.

Why is everyone complaining, this is pure nonsense

This is getting out of hand. People need to stop asking for a account rather then playing the game I’m
Locking this thread and any other one of people asking for hand outs