Help Me [Re]Build My Team Please

And if u restart u account with Legendary? And sabe gems?

Bruh

Try to get a galvbane m8, its the best starter se and with some heal and potions he can be a good early sweeper

Use stun immune give turns, healers and Protectors to support chronox and the soon to come galvbane

I would prefer not to restart my game. -_- all those hours playing would be wasted. And what sabe gems?

Huh? Come again?

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. Galvbane is the electric bunny right? I mean, the final form.

I always have a couple of healers placed throughout my team. Same thing with protectors. I will have to check to see if I have any stun immunity monsters. I know I have stun revenge and stun absorb monsters. I have a few give turn monsters so usually they are in my team as well and I place them next to one of my heavy hitters to do more damage.

Got it. Thanks for the help. Any advice on what monsters I should put in my team?

Bruh- A friend (often used as a form of address).

Bruh how did you not know what it meant?

Also i suggest taking the Six Trials monsters, there is the butterfly that has GT and is really helpful early on
Also u can try and make a Protector, give turn, virizardon and Yeti 1on1 from 6 trials… Basically just accelerate team and then use 1on1… When monsters wake up there u have a free charged virizardon survivor
Also evolve chronos and galvbane asap
One more thing… What are the moves of the SE fire behind horrorclaw? Because if he has sleep all and twin death sentence u can go catch a demihorus (check wiki for location) and set up some sleep endgame

Demihorus is in Desert Island at the second Dungeon i guess. You have good monsters, much better than mine. I can’t make any tipps, because i am noob :wink: and need help myself, but i wish you much success.

Since shadowhunter is ur best monster build around it… Sleep bomb/sleep all, give turn and evolve him asap

Yes, i do it already with my 2 sleep bombers. But at the end of my team there is problem with strategy, but thank you for help.