Would love some team building advice

Hi there! I’m relatively new to this game, enjoying it a lot but I find some of the missions incredibly hard. I’d love some advice to build me a better team, I think I’m doing a good job for a newb (having bought some gems when the gem sale was on definitely helped tho). Do you guys actually have an all-round team or do you draft a new team for every battle?

This is my team so far:

I love those stun effects which allow me to quickly kill off the first few monsters of the enemy team with double timestrike, after that I’ll poison the hell out of them. But I’m probably missing some badass combo’s, let me know what you think!

1 Like

Hey Ralf! Welcome to the game! Don’t trust anyone who says “go get yourself a Galvbane”
(Get yourself one though)

In regards to your team, you have some amazing monsters on the bench who definitely need to be in your team. Get your 6 star legendaries evolved as soon as you can. The 2 dark monsters you have on the bench are particularly good.

Generally players won’t draft whole new teams for each battle, but will have a few PvP set ups and a few PvE set ups ready to go.

3 Likes

Also move your last monster further forward in the team. The idea is he summons a rockoid to throw, but that’s no good if the rockoid is on the field.

Hi LemonSqueezy, thanks for the reply! Getting myself that Galvbane asap, sounds like a good addition to my stun team! And I’ll try to rank up and get enough cost points to add those 2 dark legendaries, will try to evolve them asap as well, but collecting omegamids is quite hard… I’ll place my last monster one place forward so I’m 99% sure I can utilize that throw move. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

@LemonSqueezy that advice you had about getting a Galvbane just might be the best advice you could give a newbie! I’m surprise no one else said it first…

@Ralf Galvbane and Zeus synergize nicely :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I thought you’d enjoy it

2 Likes

Hahaha Galvbane it isss, right now I’m 100% focusing on Galvbane lol. Bummer I used my Moalith for Redkong tho :sweat_smile::laughing:

2 Likes

hey i used to play neomonsters few months ago , i was a RAF member . Can u pls tag some RAF guy here or add me to the neo monsters Line group pls ?
my line id is - 8872118425
thanks in advance

2 Likes

Welcome back lol😂

1 Like

@RAF-Flash glad to have you back

RAF flash buddy nice to have you back :ok_hand:t2:

Just a little update on my current team, Ralf is dominating the newbie scene:

Screenshot_20180923-152552

Edit: still waiting for a Moalith for Galv

1 Like

Hi bro glad u back