Need tips and help on my team

Just want some thoughts on what I can do to strengthen this team. Moving people around synergy who else I should aim for etc. thanks in advance image.png
Also could I make it to floor 30 of the abyss rider dungeon with this team

i would put the voltiger next to your starting 4. so when your starter dies and it has a stun. with some luck and timing voltiger can get some nice timestrikes.

Okay thanks

Yay! You got a legend.

Yeah man about time lol and I love this guy!!
That auto poison as wonderful and can almost one shot anyone

He is great in pvp too.

Think about what it feels like to have 4. :slight_smile:

Would seem unfair lol I like this team now though just gotta ultra evolve I wanna get more mons but idk if I should

Save your gems. I got through most of the game on shadowyrm and roidguard. Save the gems for festival eggs(not special eggs).

One more question . Think I can make it to floor thirty with my team now??

Isn’t there only 3 auto poison mons, Tiamazus, omegawyrm and flarevern think it’s name is

There is only 3 legendary auto posions unless there’s a fourth one I’ve never seen

is it acutally good to use all 3 of them in one team or is that too much?

It’s actually very good. Especially since they’re all stun immune

JRA what do u think a good poison setup would look like with these 3 mons in there?

I honestly don’t know. I’m not the best judge for dungeon challenge.

Assuming you are asking this for PvP purposes.

I’ve encountered several people in top 30 that use all 3… What you can do is the following (This works best with +9 legendary poison monsters cause their poison eater will only be at like 122 seconds I believe)

don’t set them up at the start off the team. - open with an assisted frontline (thunder preferably) if you can ~ put an accelerate all mon in there for good measure if you can (not neccesary but it would surely help speed-wise)

accompany your legendary poison monsters with heal all stun entrance monsters & stun bombers.

if you get all 3 poison legendaries on the field and the 4th slot for stun bombers / heal all mons this can be lethal.

practically they do not have a weakness. only raw damage can kill them. (no sleepkiller no protect killer + no timestrike if you have them at like +4 )
they auto setup poison for themselves and in case any of them gets low you have your heal all readily available.

all hold ground / other activate on death passive will be useless as all monsters will die when poisoned.

all 3 poison legendaries have stun immunity so the only viable way to stop them is either kill them or sleep them.

by using stun bomb / stun entrance / heal all you can easily keep all 3 up throughout the fight.

most important thing of all why this setup works so well - They one shot nearly every single monster that exists in this game.

VERY IMPORTANT AND USUALLY OVERLOOKED: all three of them have Knockback. Use it to knockback vital targets that could break your formation ~ for example Death revenge monsters / 2 or more purify monsters.

thx for the reply! i think i can do something like that but i will have to keep ultra evolving and using legendary potions so i have to be patient until iam able to use this team strategy. i have all the 3 legendary poison mons tho.

haha damn son I wish I had all 3… Just with Flareveren at the moment… using him just cause he is that powerful but don’t really have anything that goes well with him yet

are the super epic poison mons not good enough?

They can’t one hit consistently, there are many things that can tank a super epic poison eater