Help! Im new, and already stuck

You can do it!Aim for Golrock or Penguini. If your tired of re rolling,you can also get Rexo(Rexotyrant) or Darkslither(Shadowwyrm) but there playstyle is different from last biter mons.

They actually require you to build a team! :P.

You don’t need money to succeed at this game. I have spent $0 and have got into top 50 on ultimate challenge.

Shadowyrm is spelled with 1 w.

Took me a full day of rerolling to get my first legend.

Thank you guys!:slight_smile: Im currently at work (I have no wi-fi here) and Im out of my bandwith (slowed to hell). Any other idea to reset game without re-downloading the game?

Be the way the game must have a save somewhere before egg fetching, as if you close the app at the middle of the Intro it will resume you there…

hatching the egg will automatically save you after that point so its not possible to skip the intro if thats what you’re implying

well i want to grab a save before the egg hatch on my pc, then hatch the egg, and if its a bad egg, i just reload the save from my pc :smiley:

its not working :smiley: actually it loads my save from pre-hatching, but I only have 3 gems, so I cant repurchase any eggs…wow…

still looking for some solutions

*damn, like 40 reinstalls and still no any legen

**okay i realized i wasted my money with this game lol

You can’t soft save on the PC, as gems are saved server side per account. That’s why you only had 3 gems left instead of however many you had before that roll. Reinstalling creates new accounts, so each time you have a fresh set of gems.

I saved my data once and tried my luck on a new account to get a last biter, but after a full day of rerolling and only getting a few semi decent legendaries I figured that it just wasn’t worth the effort. Right now I have 3 legendaries (Guardiron, Shadowstalker and Bahamuzar) and I have beaten all the online missions and I’m on the last offline mission.

My advice is to just continue on your regular account and go from there. Having to re-do the tutorial over and over will make you go mad.

If you’re having trouble with the online mission then just make friends with someone who’s sharing a last biter. Make a new team consisting of only suicide stunners and before you bomb with your last monster you summon your friend’s last biter. It will literally take you through any online mission. That way you get more level, more tickets, higher team cost, you can get all ingredients you need for ultra-evolving and you will get gems for new eggs. Eventually you’ll get a decent enough team to get you through all the offline missions as well.

My first egg was the earth giraffe I think and I managed just fine. Rerolling for a last biter might be more time efficient overall, but it sure as hell doesn’t feel like it while you’re doing it, and you won’t really notice the lack of one that much since so many players are packing last biters as a shared monster. The only time you’ll be missing one is during those pesky events where you’re fighting ridiculously strong teams, but it’s just a matter of time before your roster is strong enough.

Remember, this game is a marathon, not a race.

ye its pretty boring and knowing i might do that for weeks without success just makes me hate the game… 

I started with no legendaries as well. I think it makes you better in the long run because you always have to strategize with your team instead of just throwing your last biter in when you can not beat a level or mission.

I didn’t reroll I used the first epic I got. Managed to get penguini off a in game egg though

I got penguini as well after I had finished the game though haha.

I only got my last biter very very recently and I don’t even use him anymore had him on a assit front line and that’s about it

What emulator do you use to be able to play phone/pc combo please?

I got my first legendary after finishing the main story, it was soulstealer and i love him since then :grin: If u cant move on in offline story without a legendary then maybe you are just bad and Need to Spend more Time with strategies and ingame knowledge, There is always a way to win the fight, At least in this game

You can play at blue stacks at your pc

So is there a way to speed up the hole re roll process or u have to clear data and go through the intro every time. I hear people saying you get a legendary in like 8 trys.

8 tries is extremely lucky, try something more like 30 tries and you should expect to get a decent legendary. There is no way to speed up the reroll process or skip the intro.

Blue stacks is useless because gems are saved server side. Messing with saves alters the account state, rerolling creates new accounts. It’s two completely different methods, and because gems are bound to accounts, altering client side files for power saves, etc. won’t do anything.

Ok thanks, just thought Id say I got Penguini, Fairly sure the drop rate has something to with getting the click on the legendary tab. What i was talking about the emulator for I want to say play on my phone when im out but when im home play on the computer I have tried bluestacks and andy and none of them auto sync you game even if you log on with you play store login. Was wondering if there was a way to sync it to be able to play both computer and phone on same account.