heaven with eggs. ..

This is how many times I donno…but never got one legendary or 5 star monster with eggs…

Irrespective of festival season…wat the hell is 10x chance. …didn’t even happen once. …for god sake. …

Is it really working or not…

The 10x chance is a trick, you need to read carefully.
You have a 10x chance to get one of those 2 specific legandaries, IF you are lucky enough to roll a legendary.
You have a 4% chance for a legendary and if you roll one, there are currently 41 legendaries, that you would randomly get one of. So the chance for Ultimadon would normaly be 1/41, but again, only if you are lucky enough to roll for the 4% chance of even getting any legandary.
Now, if you would want an Ultimadon for some strategy, you have a 10 times higher chance, let/s say about (1/41 x 10 =) 1/4 chance to get it.
So if someone would be desperate to get an Ultimadon, now would be the time, BUT with only 4% chance to get a legendary, it would be a waste, I think.
So instead of wasting gems on those Special Egg Events, instead wait for Egg Festivals, because they have increased chances for legendaries, 6% in fact. (edit: oh and I think, the SE chance is also increased and so obviously the total epic chance is decreased, so in the end you get less of those inferior Epics and more of the SE and legs)
It’s only a 2% increase, but its way more worth it than those Special Egg Events!
The x10 is a trick to make you buy them, better wait for the Festivals!

I got Ultimadragon twice out auf 3 eggs