Hatchlings/starters

They are very rare.  You won’t find them in an hour or even four

if you do, you’re very lucky

Took me 3 hours for 1, you got dis.

Ugh got a E rank bluey, hate ranks sometimes. Thanks for the location info.

Grades don’t even affect stats, so don’t be too upset about it. :slight_smile: At least you got a bluey, and the E matches Bluey’s colors…

^poor attempt at comforting someone spotted

^sorry

Is there anything that may effect them not showing up? Been grinding away for an hour or two now… I haven’t completed the last 2 missions, would that effect this?

Yes, a very low spawn chance affects them not showing up. It makes them not show up quite often. Patience is the key. 

farm now since yesterday for maybe 3 hours on the same spot and nothing :frowning:

I WANT THIS DRAGON !!

is there any trick ?

so if my monsters are higher lvl then higher chance ???

or iam just unlucky ? -.-

Level/rank and quests completed dont have a effect on the spawn rate, It is a set 1/200 chance. On my newly started savefile i found all the starters along with the 3 dragons i needed since i got 1 in the starter egg before moving on past windon.  Sometimes it just takes a while. I have both been extremly lucky and extremy unlucky. When i found my first 2 first leafies i found them by accident in the start of one of my first savefiles by just wanting to go from agramis to windon. I didnt even know it was a dragon, and i actually even  accidently killed my first one even though i was set on catching it. I then tried to find it again and to my luck i found yet another one within 4 battles. I also found my first Brakie within the 2 first minutes of trying, aswell as finding my first spark in 5 minutes while the Galey i used for my Omega almost took 3 hours, So yea… it’s all about perserverance. You just gotta stick to it and eventually you will find one. 

FINALLY after 5 hours net of farming across 2 days, I got a wicked 1 hatchling (leafy) harharhar, i started with plasmorex lvl 99 sluga lv 1 krake lv 1, got the first one when sluga and krake reached lvl 18 from 3-11 expper battle lol! Wonder what lvl is my sluga and krake when i get all 4

#sadface

Where on Orlen is Leafy found? Any confirmation? It’s my favorite Wyrm.

Just got all 4 in the past 2 1/2 hrs!!! Oh ya! Thanks!

very first spot above Agramis. I found two today but cought just one of them

Got leafy in 15 mins. Over an trying for blue so far. Thanks for the guide .

I finally got ashie and leafy in 1 hour, I was going crazy lol! Trying to get the air one :slight_smile:

i got a leafy but accidentally killed a ashie on the second spot soo devastated and am still trying to find them 4hrs later still no luck … hopefully soon 

Got a Leafy and a Gale within my first 10 minutes of searching. ^-^ Made a Magmawrym and I need a bluey to finish the Typhoonwrym and make an Omegawrym! I sure do hope this streak of luck continues tho…

Give me some of your guys luck

This is getting ridiculous. 6hrs and no dragon. I am about done with this game. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game but nothing but seaquills, bluechicks, and breezelings for 6 hrs on one spot is enough for me to hate any game. Give me a quest that takes 6hrs and let me know I am not just spinning my wheels.

This is getting ridiculous. 6hrs and no dragon. I am about done with this game. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game but nothing but seaquills, bluechicks, and breezelings for 6 hrs on one spot is enough for me to hate any game. Give me a quest that takes 6hrs and let me know I am not just spinning my wheels.

​That’s what “rare” means. If it were made easy to get, then everyone would have it and it wouldn’t be very special. Patience is the key! 

But maybe don’t spend 6 hours straight. Do a little bit at a time, and take breaks. 

I got Leafy and ashy in one hour :slight_smile: but both on rang E