Hatching

geese is long neck duck

2 Likes

@Killerdog Gordon Gekko has some words for you :rofl:

3 Likes

Pls explain why I hatched 3 legendaries but not the featured ones? Cmon obviously the rates are rigged or something.

You’re just very unlucky. I rolled 33 packs in the Gorgo festival without a single mythic egg so bad luck exists.

4 Likes

That’s 20% chance of happening, not even that unlikely.

I know that these things are frustrating but I’ve seen so many people complain about things that aren’t even unlucky, they’re just not as good as they expect to get. So often people will get bang on average results and complain about it. I have to stop myself from educating them with the numbers. Many people want to get average or better the whole time, it’s in their nature.

Not everyone is moaning about average luck. However, what this poll shows is how many people will be greedy when given the opportunity.

5 Likes

Man is not greedy we have more chances to get a featured mythic that we will never be able to awakened it than a Legendary we can use increasing leg drop ratio is a good change for everyone this year I’ve only gotten 4 featured legendaries and i only open in Festivals that’s a huge disappointment

1 Like

Just taken a look at Line where you shared your results. 5 packs and you got yourself 3 legendaries: Nightrider, Heavenswyrm and Dolpheonix. From rare eggs you got Bovolcus and Polareon. All of which were new for you!

So 5 packs with 3 legendaries in a festival is bang on the expectation. 20% chance of them all being non-featured. The most likely would’ve been 1 featured, 2 non-featured (42.8%), but 20% is still not rare. Getting 0 mythics from 5 packs is 60.5%, so nothing unusual there either.

You got 5 new legendaries today and you’re moaning about it. You said “Ghad”… “I hate this”… “Now I’ve lost motivation to play”. You also come here to claim the rates are rigged to me.

What more do you seriously expect?? Enjoy your 5 new legendaries. Yes, it would’ve been nice to get closer to the average on featured but for 200 gems you got a nice haul there. New monsters are new monsters. It’s complaints like this which, to me, invalidate any legitimate complaints about the hatching system.

I’ll stop ranting at people after this I promise. In the other thread you say you feel it’s a max of 150 gems per month. In the 6 months of this year so far then you’ll have gotten 900 gems. In non-festival eggs where there are 4 featured legendaries it’s roughly 200 gems (5 packs) for a featured legendary. In festivals that drops to more like 150 gems for a featured legendary. Assuming you didn’t have any of the featured legendaries already in the eggs you rolled in and all were festivals (plus always 4 featured - they’ve recently switched to 3 featured) then from this year you should have roughly 6 new legendaries. In reality more like 5-6 because those assumptions are very optimistic.

Getting 4 legendaries when the average is 5-6 is not really too far different.

However, of course that’s just with the gems you feel you’re getting and I reckon you’re getting more. I’m simply saying this because I’d assume your expectation should be 5-6 and you called 4 a “huge disappointment”.

4 Likes

Oh so i have to be happy for getting 33.3% less featured legendaries than i should by the odds… Great Math work and i think my monthly gem income is about 170 so i spent more for even less come on!!!

You don’t have to be happy, but you also don’t have to complain about something that isn’t super unlucky…

… I complaint about whatever i want… If you don’t like what you read ignore it :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol it’s his first amendment right to be able to complain

1 Like

i Am SoRrY fOr ViOlAtInG uR rIgHt To FrEe SpEeCh

1 Like

Spoken like a true communist.

I’ll rephrase what I said earlier: no one said you need to be happy about hatching less than you wanted, but 33% isn’t that unlucky so describing that as a huge disappointment is a bit dramatic.

Killerdog, it’s rather ridiculous that you think voting yes to this poll is greedy. We aren’t asking for the 4% hatch rate to increase…In the past we had guaranteed featured legends. Not only the featured legends but I remember the gaurantee always included one of the 2 NEW legends. That were released…The difference was that each pack was 50 gems. I’m happy to go back to that to be honest. Even if it means I get less legends overall. I rather the new ones…

2 Likes

This.

Well it’s not each individual who is greedy for doing it, I was calling the 100% “yes” vote as the greed talking. That kind of landslide voting shows either a huge issue with the game or some other factor coming into play… greed. However, I’m just repeating myself here.

As for the other stuff about guarantees I’ve written about that so many times I’m not going to do it in full again or break down the numbers. The main point I make about it is when you actually compare the two settings we now definitely get more legendaries and the only downside we have is that we can’t target things so easily. Those festivals where we’d get one of the two new legendaries released in the 6th pack the featured legendaries were not boosted chance at all so you had a pathetic chance to get any of them before the 6th pack guaranteed. Basically you HAD to spend 300 gems and you did that for one legendary. Compare that to today where you can spend ~150 gems for a featured legendary in a festival and it becomes clear how silly the comparison is.

Guaranteed legendaries were cool but today’s setup is better overall than the past setups. I reckon all we need for perfection is pity timers.

Back dated :joy::joy:

A pity timer could perhaps work with shop tickets

1 Like

@Killerdog Biden completely out of touch with the community as usual.

2 Likes