Red John

This guy is a hacker, it might be Garfield person because he had the same picture, and he started with jumboid/osiriswyrm/Golgemios which then I knew he was a hacker.
What bothered me was that he hacked the game and killed all my arks in like 1 second. I lost 10 tickets and I had 14 arks alive which all died instantly.

What do you mean, killed all your arks in one second? I don’t think that’s possible? Are you sure it wasn’t just a weird glitch?

Well basically my subzero tops used chain slow but it didn’t finish it’s turn or show it’s animation, it was kinda frozen, then under 30 seconds I saw all my lineup rapidly die in a second.

I’ve seen that before. That’s a game bug, not a h a c k. Red John is a rogue beta tester.

I thought we all agreed it was impossible for him to have the number of S-graded arks he has without hacking.

Do we know he had S-rank unreleased Arks? Let’s start there.

Same person.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/3061-hacker-spotted/

It’s a beta tester, because he has spoken with me through private message and only knows information I spoke to beta testers back in the testing days. 

The S ranks? Could be grade boosters. Could be hacking? I don’t know of any h a c k s for that, but it’s possible. 

But he must be a beta tester to know that information, or is the friend of a beta tester and is trying to play some game with us.

On the note of hacking, the only two beta testers I know who were involved with hacking were Shen_W00 and Rex.

So it could be one of those. (Actually, Shen_W00 seems surprisingly likely.)

So, you get 9 boosters from PvP. I don’t think you get more than 5, if even, from PvE. That means a maximum of 14 boosters are available and someone stated he was using >7 unreleased arks, all S-graded. That means he had to have hacked them in. There is no other way to have obtained the S-graded arks (legally).

I don’t have the information on how many are S grade, I only saw one of them. I’m not necessarily saying he didn’t h a c k, I’m just saying I haven’t heard of that before.

But what I am saying is he must have a connection to or be a beta tester.

Well I hope this guy gets taken care of.i probably would’ve of won, it just bugs me when I don’t even get to try.

Why does everyone write h a c k like this? And not all in one word?

Try it and you’ll find out.

I assure you all I am not red John and or not Garfield. I barely have enough time to do my job and etcetera. I honestly have no interest in this game anymore and especially not hacking pvp. However if (directed at devs) you’re interested in my help, be sure to Skype me.

…the waffle lord…XD

Always have been, always will be…

It was some beta tester, and a hacker. Who can h a c k of the beta group? Shen can. That’s all I know. Not sure of any others.

There’s no legitimate reason to start accusing people in public, so let’s stop pointing fingers at Shen and discuss this somewhere else.

Yes, let’s.

thank you, I’ve felt quite betrayed by this forum, glad to know I still have a friend :slight_smile: