Grovo

Oh ya. He counters sleep stun and poison and proactively uses retribution. Thanks for making my case Xyz.

Next time I’ll just use a high tu single attack meta. Angel cant counter that so its sure to work.

1 Like

Kill it first and it wont use retribution dummy, and whoever said I use a single attack on it? I just use 2 aoe’s, 1 from nox and 1 from nova with nova dealing the finishing blow. You want another counter? Get yourself dolphfreeze and XYZ mythic and use times up. Jeez for crying out loud, even magma kills it with its ss.

Meh I like enablers.

Lion is enabler.

Teams currently sorted into hyper defensive and hyper offensive.

Hyper offensive teams mean only way to actually do what you want in a frontline is by sticking a bunch of defenses around it. Hence BB teams. BB is only what people want to use, the protectors make him work.

Meta is very polarized between control teams and combo teams. With the latter requiring stuff like angelion to actually work.

As a result I think this is an argument given by people that aren’t using combo teams vs people that are.

Find a middle ground to counter both to find new meta please.

I can agree on this

Bruh. You will lose any argument with that typing cos’ ppl won’t take you seriously.

Regalion used to be trash but maybe the recent tweaks have made him usable? Definitely not OP tho.

No no nono and no! The problem with angelion is he counters TOO MANY tactics, has too much to offer and is too useful! I’m sure by now you have understood that!

Every damn monster you said kills Angelion easily is very limited except Nox. The problem also isn’t whether you can 1 shot it or not.

I’m sorry but rega was never in any way trash before its tweaks, its just very hard to use as it affects your own gt/tt and knockback monsters, you need a specific team building around it and also enemies target it down fast coz they wanna use their own chrono monsters. Then lets see, how about retribution fl? It counters stun, poison, and sleep as well and also if you havent killed any of Angel’s budies then it wont get to use retribution. Even BB teams counter it just fine. So please stop whining and asking for Angel nerf coz its fine! Fyi I dont have Angel.

Angel is limited as well, so what’s your point? Zzzzz

Get those limiteds next time then if you wanna counter Angel

Seems like you’re just a person that won’t listen locking this thread as it has derailed fully from grovo with a pointless nerf for a monster that is fine any sarcasm from you about this I will just suspend you if you can’t be civil